Welsh Lads.......pm's?

I didn't say Valley boys were dumb. . . . or even that lurcher boys from the valleys were dumb. . . . . just that some of the dumbest folk I've met. . . . . have owned lurchers and spoken with a distinct south walian accent :laugh:

It's a deal on the cream cake front. . . . but it'll be you clearing up my poo from your carpet :tongue2:

Nothing wrong with the valley lads :icon_eek: , as long as you don't live anywhere near the valleys! :laugh: , just teasing lads :thumbs: lol, one of my best mates lives up that way :yes:

Next time that Ideation is over I'm pissing in his tea. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't get one ... The wanker wants me to get caught .........

How did he know they were Welsh if they didn't get caught?............perhaps they left a trail of satisfied sheep in their wake.

I think he heard somebody coughing some phlegm up and he thought they were speaking Welsh.

Posted Images

My best mate DOES live up that way Shaark, along with a host of others. And that's where my family is from. . . . but being as I have a fair amount of permission on the surrounding 'flat lands'. . . . I regularly meet groups of men, with a familiar accent, and a gang of dogs. . . . . out walking my permission. And to be fair, most of them are ok, but sometimes, you wonder if they hang out in sixes . . . . to pool their brain cells. . . .

Caught a couple the other night, stood in field behind the farmhouse, trying to poach deer, shining the lamp through the farm house windows. . . . at about 11pm. . . . . genius.. . . .

• Like 3

I didn't say Valley boys were dumb. . . . or even that lurcher boys from the valleys were dumb. . . . . just that some of the dumbest folk I've met. . . . . have owned lurchers and spoken with a distinct south walian accent :laugh:

It's a deal on the cream cake front. . . . but it'll be you clearing up my poo from your carpet :tongue2:

Nothing wrong with the valley lads :icon_eek: , as long as you don't live anywhere near the valleys! :laugh: , just teasing lads :thumbs: lol, one of my best mates lives up that way :yes:

Next time that Ideation is over I'm pissing in his tea. :laugh:

:laugh: that just made me spit my tea down my front!! :D :D

My best mate DOES live up that way Shaark, along with a host of others. And that's where my family is from. . . . but being as I have a fair amount of permission on the surrounding 'flat lands'. . . . I regularly meet groups of men, with a familiar accent, and a gang of dogs. . . . . out walking my permission. And to be fair, most of them are ok, but sometimes, you wonder if they hang out in sixes . . . . to pool their brain cells. . . .

Caught a couple the other night, stood in field behind the farmhouse, trying to poach deer, shining the lamp through the farm house windows. . . . at about 11pm. . . . . genius.. . . .

LOL Yeah, I go up to visit him and his family every few weeks and it invariably ends up with a few of us getting wrecked on some type of witches brew! :laugh: , cracking people, good bunch of lads up that way :yes:

was there a deer head on the wall by any chance :laugh:

was there a deer head on the wall by any chance :laugh:

I'll be up there in the next few days, I'll keep a look out when I'm wandering the mountains in a drunken haze just north of 'the pandy'! :laugh:

Enough about Ewes. . . . dirty bugger. :tongue2:

Hey, good point, I've got family in the Valleys now mate, and I'm getting PM's warning me to stay out of England. . . . I think I've been converted :laugh:

Got the wee one a funny present today ;)

thats just described every person with a dog I know around my village no permission 4 or 5 lamping and catching up with the local hound pack haha