Welsh Lads.......pm's?

Any of you other Welsh lads recieved a pm about not going to a certain area? I was just wondering if he sent them to all the Welsh lurcher lads? Mine goes like this............

"Hello mate ,not singling you out just telling all you boys from Wales how it is .THE OLD BILL IS STEPPING UP THE SEARCH FOR A FEW OF YOUR KIN WHO PERSIST IN LAMPING HERE IN THE EARLY HOURS .JUST A HEADS UP MATE FOR YOU TO PASS ON KNOW OTHER DOG MEN PLEASE PASS ON ."

So I asked him "who's my kin?" To which he replied........

"Listen mate you need to read the pm .Im from ********* and im just giving you boys over the water some heads up on whats happening here .Dont care where your based your in Wales just thats where these lads were from that were almost caught lately .Please spread the word before some one is banged up"

Now what I get from this PM is that unless he's sent them to other lads then he is singling me out and the "my kin" comment I can't get my head around as none of my family are into hunting. And if the lad wanted to warn lads off wouldn't he have been better off putting it on this section !!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't get one ... The wanker wants me to get caught .........

How did he know they were Welsh if they didn't get caught?............perhaps they left a trail of satisfied sheep in their wake.

I think he heard somebody coughing some phlegm up and he thought they were speaking Welsh.

Posted Images

I didn't get one ... The wanker wants me to get caught .........

Aye but you ain't a "real" Welshman anymore.........you been Englishified !! :D

Poor old Socks.. First there was him having to go into hiding because of Aaron now you're slinging the ultimate insult at him! :D