New Book Review.

For anyone who doesn't know what to ask the mrs for this christmas, I can thoroughly recommend the new book by J.P. Finnan, No Moon tonight. I managed to snag an early copy from my mate who works for the publisher and I noticed the advertisement in the counrtymans this week.

I honestly couldn't put the book down once I'd started it. Its obvious the man has done a lot of stuff with his dogs judging by his pictures.

Anyone else read it yet??

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe Finnan is a well known lad in Liverpool and surrounding area's, he has certainly worked his dogs hard down the years and still runs a good line of lurchers that are hard worked, his book is a good

Horndog will sort you out with a signed copy ;-)

If the profits go to Alderhey then I will be ordering a couple. Saved my nine year old nephew's life over the past three and a half years. Good call.     Although too late for this Xmas........

So even if horndog has something to do with the book, why the big deal FFS its a LURCHER book advertised in the LURCHER section of a HUNTING website.

Whats the bigdeal?

Is it because he is not a well known member? Or do some of you not like to see a man do a bit of something?

• Like 3

So even if horndog has something to do with the book, why the big deal FFS its a LURCHER book advertised in the LURCHER section of a HUNTING website.

Whats the bigdeal?

Is it because he is not a well known member? Or do some of you not like to see a man do a bit of something?

Just interested !
  • Like 1