Another Nail In The Coffin.

Not sure Jigsaw mate but as Ali said, I have never seen dog aggressive hounds

alright wilf, you would get the odd hound to be a rogue and a terrier killer, one particular pack near me are a disaster, i dug for them on one occasion only and was warned to watch my terriers around them. sure enough if you wernt careful especially round a hole they would swipe em. another pack i used exercise every morn with the huntsman wer 99% safe but early in the season you could see the curious ones looking everytime we passed a house with a dog. special attention was put into curing the offenders and they would run away from another dog if one went near them after a few morning bringing them on routes we knew we would meet pet dogs! so my point is it is all down to the hunt staff, training and stock breaking.... very bad publisity for hunting and reflects badly on us as a whole.
Terriers round holes stink of foxes. That'll be your problem, even the steadiest hound can be an issue then.
Don't talk such rubbish !!
Which hunt are you in service with?

Lol.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never seen a hound show any form of aggression towards a cur dog.

More children have been hurt by fox's than hounds ffs, still shouldnt of happened unless its a fake anti story Load of bollocks.

Posted Images

alright wilf, you would get the odd hound to be a rogue and a terrier killer, one particular pack near me are a disaster, i dug for them on one occasion only and was warned to watch my terriers around them. sure enough if you wernt careful especially round a hole they would swipe em. another pack i used exercise every morn with the huntsman wer 99% safe but early in the season you could see the curious ones looking everytime we passed a house with a dog. special attention was put into curing the offenders and they would run away from another dog if one went near them after a few morning bringing them on routes we knew we would meet pet dogs! so my point is it is all down to the hunt staff, training and stock breaking.... very bad publisity for hunting and reflects badly on us as a whole.
Terriers round holes stink of foxes. That'll be your problem, even the steadiest hound can be an issue then.
Lol.

It's a genuine question, you'd be stupid to post it on the open forum, admittedly but it was genuine.

I've been told to watch hounds around terriers that have been to ground. If that's wrong then I'll happily be corrected but I'd want to be corrected by someone with first hand knowledge. Hence my asking.

Has anyone thought that they were just doing what hounds do? This was a sick dog, maybe they were just dealing with it the way they deal with sick hounds.

Lol.

It's a genuine question, you'd be stupid to post it on the open forum, admittedly but it was genuine.

I've been told to watch hounds around terriers that have been to ground. If that's wrong then I'll happily be corrected but I'd want to be corrected by someone with first hand knowledge. Hence my asking.

Has anyone thought that they were just doing what hounds do? This was a sick dog, maybe they were just dealing with it the way they deal with sick hounds.

. I really really hope your taking the piss
  • Like 2

Lol.

. I really really hope your taking the piss

Hahahahaha!!

If it ever happened there's a load more to it than the bollox written in the papers. I don't believe it and until someone shows me video footage of it happening I'll continue to say its bullshit.

The dog probably got trampled by a horse, rather than killed by the hounds.

• Like 1

. UTTER SHITE GET MY DRIFT

I got the the first time, I'm way ahead of you, princess!

no can you elaborate :laugh:

I got the the first time, I'm way ahead of you, princess!

. Xxxxxx sunshine

Lol.

Gold.......absolute gold !!

• Like 1

Well no, why should my cat get stretched cause some clown can't keep his dog on a lead

" I'd cut its throat and throw it over the wall " very adult :doh:

I knew someone would come out with something like this sooner or later : )

I can just imagine him hauling a big 8 stone hound with its throat slit over a trellis into some old dears garden lol