Pair Of Idiots

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you are correct this is what does happen in a stop end which is natural part of ferreting, which the rabbit can then be dug down to and humanely despatched. Plus the rabbit does have a chance to g

When you see a pair of loosers like this you realise why some people have it in for rural sports. I just hope the general public dont tar us all with the same brush.

Makes you wonder what other sick things they get up to? Certainly some sick people in this game. No respect for things living. Nothing should be tortured for pleasure.

When you see a pair of loosers like this you realise why some people have it in for rural sports.

I just hope the general public dont tar us all with the same brush.

unfortunately mate this is what happens...but i think we all already know that will happen.

5.0 love kicking lads doors in for doing a bit of good ol fashioned coursing, I hope they get onto this little wanker as well. because a good dog, will do to a hare, in seconds what it would have taken that ferret an hour to do to that rabbit.

As you all know (but many of the antis and non hunters do not know) we dont do our sports to cause pain, or suffering, or to harm animals or prolong their death.

• Like 2