Ideation

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more pics of the beagle x cockers      

With this particular bitch, she is pretty biddable. It was one if my biggest concerns in getting her and bringing her on and so I've put a lot of time into her. At the end of the day she is a hound so

Posted Images

i,ve a couple of videos on the dogs all working together will try get them uploaded ,

I look forward to that. It'll be interesting to see they're style and how they pack together.

great looking little dogs.

Guest foxpack

my brother is gonna do all the formatting etc of some of the videos soon ,,as he does the footage ,,here is a picture of the 2 half brothers ,,beaglexrussell and beagl x cocker ,both same size just the cocker x has a monster of a head,,lol

DSCF1215_zps06be416d.jpg

• Like 5

I'd love to see her in action, I have been debating about getting myself a bushing mutt in time, just doing the research, while convincing my dearest to let me have another dog! Time is one thing that does not come easy at the moment but in the next couple of years....

She turned out real nice,

All the best

Yes, well done boys

I`ll be looking for a pup in the next 6 months or so, and now, this is all my missus goes on about ! "" ooh have you seen Ideations dug ??"

"those beagle x cockers are lovely "

hahaha looks like I`ll be joining the hound club.

Have to say, they look the business though, and it sounds like they are doing the job

Cheers lads!

Had her out today on the hill and then went back to jbs house. Gwendoline has never been in a house with kids and lives out so can be a bit manic when in doors. But she settled right in, cwtched up with the kids and was gentle with the baby. She's probably the best 'pet' of any if my dogs, if that makes sense.

• Like 1