The Red Cross To Feed Britons Poor

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have literally just got in from doing a tesco run and I donated a carrier bag of food the local food bank that were collecting at the store entrance ... I was a youth during the miners strike so I k

We used to dream of living in a poor area !

I'll be voting UKIP at every opportunity for two reasons; 1; Farage is the only politician who gives a straight answer, even if it's not what people want to hear, but I agree with the majority of his

We're all in it together though...........aren't we......... :hmm::hmm::hmm: Are we f**k..... :censored::censored::censored:

Our local paper (town of 14,000) reported a huge increase in Salvation Army food handouts......we dropped a few boxes of stuff off a couple of weeks ago.....feck me they were busy..... :hmm:

Dunno what to make of it all really.... :hmm: Can't imagine what it's be like to have kids, family and not be able to feed them....but for some folk that seems to be a harsh reality of things.... :icon_eek:

• Like 2

A woman from the sally army told me there are 78 families in Droitwich on their list for food handouts over Christmas. Droitwich was once a pretty affluent area in comparison with my own district. It shocked me, we're talking basic food, nothing special for the festive season. Shame on this government.

Your feeding romanians , we give to. Sisters of mearsey. They feed the down and out And piss heads. The big issue has been taken over by the romanians.

Who's feeding Romanians..... :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Ain't no Romanians here.....this is families from the town.....who're struggling....in a town which at one point would be amongst the most affluent in the country..... :thumbs:

Your feeding romanians , we give to. Sisters of mearsey. They feed the down and out And piss heads. The big issue has been taken over by the romanians.

i was in the local council offices earlier this week, they run a food bank and the people i saw leaving were not romanian all were young white people aged in their mid 20`s. these are the forgotten youth of our society, we have very, very high youth unemployment a problem that is not being adequately addressed. if this government goes ahead with its plans to restrict social housing and housing benefits to only people over 25 they will end up homeless as well as hungry. to ignore our youth is to ignore our future.

i was in the local council offices earlier this week, they run a food bank and the people i saw leaving were not romanian all were young white people aged in their mid 20`s. these are the forgotten youth of our society, we have very, very high youth unemployment a problem that is not being adequately addressed. if this government goes ahead with its plans to restrict social housing and housing benefits to only people over 25 they will end up homeless as well as hungry. to ignore our youth is to ignore our future.

On a brighter note, BBC news reported today that those London bankers 'earning' over a million pounds a year, received an average pay increase of 35% last year. So it's not all doom and gloom !!

Edited by Blackbriar

I have literally just got in from doing a tesco run and I donated a carrier bag of food the local food bank that were collecting at the store entrance ... I was a youth during the miners strike so I know what its like to rely on a food parcel ......

• Like 9

On a brighter note, BBC news reported today that those London bankers 'earning' over a million pounds a year, received an average pay increase of 35% last year. So it's not all doom and gloom !!

this country is resembling the middle ages more and more, roll on the next robin hood :laugh:

this country is resembling the middle ages more and more, roll on the next robin hood :laugh:

I'm from Nottingham ! :yes:

• Like 2

I'm from Nottingham ! :yes:

Whats that got to do with it , we all know Robin was a yorkshireman :laugh:

• Like 1

Camron can come out with all the excuses and bull he wants , the people will give there opinion at the next election

They gave their opinion at the last election, and we got this bunch of idiots ! (And they're even very good at being idiots !) He'll find some little ruse to pay us a few quid each, and it will all be forgotten. I've seen it happen too many times in the past.....................................

• Like 3