Come On Zini Get Your Ass Back On

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey! I haven't kicked off in ages, just goes to show the last time I had a bottle of red, lol

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and

Come on si get your ass back on here the lads are missing you ,as one of the most popular lads and one of the most help full lads to all of us we need you back don't know what happened and i don't wan

Aye plenty alads missing him and would like to see him back

A person that I've never met but look up to as what he's done for the air gun world

And would love to meet one day along with his side kick Davy haha

Atb Tom

• Like 2

A person that I've never met but look up to as what he's done for the air gun world

Atb Tom

Atb Tom

Atb Tom

Your treading on dodgy ground saying that :laugh::laugh: We all know Davy is Si bitch with out saying it :laugh::laugh:

Edited by villaman
  • Like 1

Haha oops my bad

Ok now this is a public apology to both si and Davy it was a genuine mistake and it will never happen again please take this apology and leave it at that I like my house and car windows In one piece

Thanks for pointing that out to me

Haha

Atb Tom ;)

• Like 2

Atb Tom

Hey! I never said I missed the c**t, I just said I'd call him Simon if he came back :D

• Like 1

Atb Tom

Hey! I never said I missed the c**t, I just said I'd call him Simon if he came back :D

Haha I'm sure you do in your own sweet little way even if you won't admit it publicly lol ;)
  • Like 1

Atb Tom

Haha I'm sure you do in your own sweet little way even if you won't admit it publicly lol ;)

Zini's a good lad, gives up his time to make vids to help other folk out, nobody can knock him for that, he just needs to except there are dickheads in every walk of life, and to just ignore them and enjoy what he likes doing best :thumbs: Or get on here pissed like Davy does an kick off :laugh:

• Like 4

Aye plenty alads missing him and would like to see him backA person that I've never met but look up to as what he's done for the air gun worldAnd would love to meet one day along with his side kick Davy hahaAtb Tom

Zini's a good lad, gives up his time to make vids to help other folk out, nobody can knock him for that, he just needs to except there are dickheads in every walk of life, and to just ignore them and enjoy what he likes doing best :thumbs: Or get on here pissed like Davy does an kick off :laugh:

Hey!

I haven't kicked off in ages, just goes to show the last time I had a bottle of red, lol

• Like 8

Aye plenty alads missing him and would like to see him backA person that I've never met but look up to as what he's done for the air gun worldAnd would love to meet one day along with his side kick Davy hahaAtb Tom

Hey!

I haven't kicked off in ages, just goes to show the last time I had a bottle of red, lol

Zini needs training Davy :laugh:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

For whatever reason Si requested his ban on Hunting Life; other members should honour his wishes. Yes, we all miss his invaluable input to the forum and also the HFT gatherings he organised. When and if he is ready to resume his mentor role it is best for him to make the decision himself without being pressured to return.

Regards, Steve

PS

My best wishes Si to you, Laura and Dylan. :D

nail on the head there steve :thumbs:

Well Davy ,the quicker Si is back the better for this forum IMHO

regards Brian

That bloke is clearly a bit of a t**t

i havent been on here long but have followed the videos for a while and im a fan of them - dont see the need to take the p**s really

i actually joined this forum from seeing on si and davy's channel that they were members and thought it must be good so here i am!

the above might seem a little touchy but im not much a fan of spoof videos and the like - unless they are of miley cyrus type people, they're asking for it lol