Bitch Been Caught In Season

PDSA is a animal charity that can help those recieving some kind of housing benifit so some folk on family credit,tax credit etc may be able to get help from them but some vets are members and some not.They ask for what you can afford and the charity pays the rest Borderscot.

£80. Never they take your eyes out them vets like, does the PDSA do them jabs

if your working how can u get pdsa to do it.80 quid to get yourself out of a problem you let happen seems reasonable.

Depends, think they can help you if you're low paid and on Tax Credit like Fireman said.. Besides, can't see how questioning his employment status is helpful or called for here.. :hmm: Are you a tax inspector or work for the DSS or something?? :tongue2:

£80. Never they take your eyes out them vets like, does the PDSA do them jabs

if your working how can u get pdsa to do it.80 quid to get yourself out of a problem you let happen seems reasonable.

Depends, think they can help you if you're low paid and on Tax Credit like Fireman said.. Besides, can't see how questioning his employment status is helpful or called for here.. :hmm: Are you a tax inspector or work for the DSS or something?? :tongue2:

never questioned his employment status mate he said hes too busy with work for a litter.just pisses me off that hes trying to get it done on govt money,my dogs my responsiblity no one elses.its a pain 80 pound but thats dog for ya.

• Like 1