• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pete's better dressed brother.

The scruffy c**t running it won't let anybody have the craic though.

Posted Images

Am I missing something here............Pete isn't a mod is he, at least it dosen't say he is.

Chat mod mate and puffing his chest out
Chat mod ffs, pete takes that chat shit wayyyyy to serious.
More so after a bottle or 2 of merry down

He had a 48 inch waste got the mods job it's 54 inch now :lol:

Childish c**t just banned me the f*****g prick !!!

didn't you make the height limit

:laugh:

That scruffy c**t can make everybody sick talking about his feet anfd his toiletry habits but call him childish and he bans me, THE CHILDISH SCRUFFY c**t !!!!!

post-14509-0-30069200-1384983205.jpg

• Like 1

Am I missing something here............Pete isn't a mod is he, at least it dosen't say he is.

Chat mod mate and puffing his chest out
Chat mod ffs, pete takes that chat shit wayyyyy to serious.
More so after a bottle or 2 of merry down

He had a 48 inch waste got the mods job it's 54 inch now :lol:

Childish c**t just banned me the f*****g prick !!!

didn't you make the height limit

:laugh:

That scruffy c**t can make everybody sick talking about his feet anfd his toiletry habits but call him childish and he bans me, THE CHILDISH SCRUFFY c**t !!!!!

attachicon.gifimagesCAYZ2DHQ.jpg

Pete's better dressed brother.

Tramp.gif

• Like 3

Scruffy alkey c**t who thinks he is special cos he is a fecking chat mod, Ian b who he has said about 100 times tonight I'm only doing what Ian b has told me to do f**k off sad f****r get a life.

I gather you never got a twenty then? :hmm::laugh:

Scruffy alkey c**t who thinks he is special cos he is a fecking chat mod, Ian b who he has said about 100 times tonight I'm only doing what Ian b has told me to do f**k off sad f****r get a life.

I gather you never got a twenty then? :hmm::laugh:
No did I feck said my bit and left he didn't get the satisfaction but just had a pm off someone saying he said I will Get my dues next time :lol:

[21:33:58] Outlaw Pete: No, mate. Had one fart long an hard against the head of my erect dick once though. Things didn't last .....

And he is running the show :lol:

• Like 2

Outlaw Pete the chat mods puffing his chest ou this is the shite he comes out with

And bans people for having a laugh

Here is some of his shite tonight

[21:31:40] Outlaw Pete: Today, I actually stood there and watched one of my Dogs plant its nose, firmly, against anothers arse hole. Then inhale deeply. I thought: " W T F ?!?

[21:52:12] Outlaw Pete: Completely and normally flacid, just now, Nik. WTF's on your mind?!

[18:49:04] Outlaw Pete: Now; There's a certain person keeps popping in and out, look? He's looking for his back up. Amongst his mates, last night, he called ma a very naughty name. Not so f***ing clever on his own though. And that's all he'll be tonight.

[18:50:34] Outlaw Pete: Chid; Wait till the prick tries it. You'll see. He'll vanish to the Dummy Spitters Dept.

Do you think this sad fecker be a chat mod ?

Outlaw Pete the chat mods puffing his chest ou this is the shite he comes out with

And bans people for having a laugh

Here is some of his shite tonight

[21:31:40] Outlaw Pete: Today, I actually stood there and watched one of my Dogs plant its nose, firmly, against anothers arse hole. Then inhale deeply. I thought: " W T F ?!?

[21:52:12] Outlaw Pete: Completely and normally flacid, just now, Nik. WTF's on your mind?!

[18:49:04] Outlaw Pete: Now; There's a certain person keeps popping in and out, look? He's looking for his back up. Amongst his mates, last night, he called ma a very naughty name. Not so f*****g clever on his own though. And that's all he'll be tonight.

[18:50:34] Outlaw Pete: Chid; Wait till the prick tries it. You'll see. He'll vanish to the Dummy Spitters Dept.

Do you think this sad fecker be a chat mod ?

He banned me for telling him to grow up, you can't make it up mun.