Leaving A Ferret

Went for a walk upto the set with the staffy, first hole i unblocked nothing came out, then i saw the staff stiffing around one of the holes so i knew he was sat somewhere near that one, uncovered the rock and shouted the ferrte out with a chick, he popped straight out and walked straight upto me intent on climbing all over me lol

2013-11-09083600_zpsc0baf52d.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went for a walk upto the set with the staffy, first hole i unblocked nothing came out, then i saw the staff stiffing around one of the holes so i knew he was sat somewhere near that one, uncovered the

this is when a metal bolt trap can come in handy-bait it up and leave a coat over it.atb

Cheers bud, hes soft as shite, so i would have been gutted if i didnt get him back, glad i got him back when i did as i would have been worrying about him until i did    

Good result, out of interest did you have a collar on the Ferret. always dodgy ferreting sets, you cant dig.

Yes mate, the collar had came off though but luckily it was just in arms reach of the hole he came out of, im glad aswell as it was on borrow from the bloke i was with

You were lucky, I put my collars on nice and tight, never lost one yet. you wont choke them.

Good result, out of interest did you have a collar on the Ferret. always dodgy ferreting sets, you cant dig.

Yes mate, the collar had came off though but luckily it was just in arms reach of the hole he came out of, im glad aswell as it was on borrow from the bloke i was with

You were lucky, I put my collars on nice and tight, never lost one yet. you wont choke them.

I know mate, will remember for next time, he just seemed to scratch at it when it was tightened down so i loosened it abit but obviously too much

Edited by youcanthide...BANG

I know mate, will remember for next time, he just seemed to scratch at it when it was tightened down so i loosened it abit but obviously too much

I put the collars on at home and then let them walk about the garage floor as long as there walking and still breathing , they go into the box and just before they go to ground at the first burrow i check the collars are tight enough and still working

• Like 1

Went for a walk upto the set with the staffy, first hole i unblocked nothing came out, then i saw the staff stiffing around one of the holes so i knew he was sat somewhere near that one, uncovered the rock and shouted the ferrte out with a chick, he popped straight out and walked straight upto me intent on climbing all over me lol

Looks a canny sized ferret or have you just got small hands? :D

Looks a canny sized ferret or have you just got small hands? :D

No mate hes huge, dwarfs my other one, got him as a resue from a women who was scared to touch him and was apparently feeding rabbit food? So i got him bulked him up and got him good with handling and now hes fine, just massive lol