Marine Found Guilty Of Murder

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How are they immoral? If the sandal was on the other foot, he would be taken to a cave somewhere and his head cut off with a bread knife.   Live by the sword die by the sword imo   I don't thin

He should have claimed it was 'Pre Ban'  

So that he would have been saved patched up and returned to his village so that he could plant an IED or shoot a British soldier so that a baby in the uk loses a daddy or a Mother loses a son ........

One of the marines was filming with a helmet cam and the police got the video from a servicemans laptop. I'm guessing the marine stupidly passed the video on and eventually got caught. Much the same as lads breaking the hunting act do with pictures etc.

Edited, I found this; "The footage is understood to have been discovered after one of the members of the patrol was arrested by civilian police in the UK over an unrelated matter."

Edited by Born Hunter

just read the case , they should have left him die, he was injured anyway he would have prob died of his injuries fck him, they dropped a bollox shooting him With our lads dieing + blown up ,suicide bombers, etc, we not fighting normal war with fighting cowards, they should have left him there, and said they thought he was dead, save all this shit now :yes:

• Like 4

just read the case , they should have left him die, he was injured anyway he would have prob died of his injuries fck him, they dropped a bollox shooting him With our lads dieing + blown up ,suicide bombers, etc, we not fighting normal war with fighting cowards, they should have left him there, and said they thought he was dead, save all this shit now :yes:

Or, they could have helped the poor cnut, come on we're British we don't stoop to those levels.

Having said that, these lads are out there trying to make the best of a bad job. Should have been dealt with internally, without the publicity. imho.

f*****g cameras have no place on the front line imo.. What the hell was the footage kept for, posterity?

Who knows, the marine may have downloaded the footage and deleted it only for it to be recovered by CID.......

The guilty marine has been caught bang to rights, can't grumble really, he acknowledged guilt on camera........ However I completely sympathise with his actions and can't say I wouldn't behave the same. You've just found an injured insurgent from an enemy that think nothing of fighting as dirty as imaginably possible and you're expected to have sympathy....... The RMs are sent to do the toughest jobs our forces encounter, we don't select and train the hardest warriors we have to offer to then expect them to be gentlemenly with a less than civilised enemy.

• Like 2

f*****g cameras have no place on the front line imo.. What the hell was the footage kept for, posterity?

Who knows, the marine may have downloaded the footage and deleted it only for it to be recovered by CID.......

The guilty marine has been caught bang to rights, can't grumble really, he acknowledged guilt on camera........ However I completely sympathise with his actions and can't say I wouldn't behave the same. You've just found an injured insurgent from an enemy that think nothing of fighting as dirty as imaginably possible and you're expected to have sympathy....... The RMs are sent to do the toughest jobs our forces encounter, we don't select and train the hardest warriors we have to offer to then expect them to be gentlemenly with a less than civilised enemy.

The marines in Afghanistan don't do anything different than the rest of the infantry out there ........

The marines in Afghanistan don't do anything different than the rest of the infantry out there ........

Yeah, they serve their rotations with the army infantry units. But historically is it not fair to say that RMs and the Paras are the first units of choice for the toughest jobs of conventional infantry due in no small part to their tougher selection requirements and longer basic training?

My comment previously would likewise apply to any British soldier in such a situation mate.