Curtis Warren

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dealing In Heroin . . Id Throw The Key Away No Matter How Much He Could Pay , People Come On Here Slating Smack Heads Calling Them Scum Bags Ect And Thats Probably A Good Discription Well This Man Is

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs

To even compare a dealer and a peadofile makes me think you probably believe everything you read in the papers. Junkies have a choice? If my life is going hard I don't look at crack heads and think we

its a difficult one,yes hes only suppling a demand and if smack heads did nt buy from him they get it elsewhere anyway.but wwould you sell nonce dvds to nonces,well they only get it elsewhere so why not.?i tell you why,cause its wrong,principles.

Smack dealer at any level = shit bag low life.

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs will ever do.

Supply and demand......nothing more.

It's not right but I personally find it hard to condem taking money from stupid people in what ever way it's done........everyone knows the dangers so its up to them not to indulge

Jmho

I've seen the effects of smack on family's and community's full generations addicted to it. Not just stupid people get hooked the young and impressionable also. I would bet my last that your view would change if a dealer was trying to peddle it to your family.

its a difficult one,yes hes only suppling a demand and if smack heads did nt buy from him they get it elsewhere anyway.but wwould you sell nonce dvds to nonces,well they only get it elsewhere so why not.?i tell you why,cause its wrong,principles.

i know what your saying but the thought of a child being hurt in any way shape or form is something you cant put in the same sentence as a addict and never could be

• Like 1

i know what your saying but the thought of a child being hurt in any way shape or form is something you cant put in the same sentence as a addict and never could be

yup agree totally,but this drug dealers often give away drugs for free,to get young impresionable kids hooked.

To even compare a dealer and a peadofile makes me think you probably believe everything you read in the papers. Junkies have a choice? If my life is going hard I don't look at crack heads and think well they seem alright I know ill go do that. A child who's nonced has no choice, not even near the same thing. And as I've said before I've seen addictions. My dad is what I'd call an alcoholic, hell have 2 bottles of wine every day. He says he likes a drink but won't say his a pisshead because he goes to work. Rest of the family say nothing for a quiet life because he likes to smash the house up and kick off when pissed. I also have a little brother who will put whatever he can up his nose and its sad to see my little brother who's bigger than me, on the floor in a ket hole unable to walk. I've given him talks and encouragement. Also kicked the shit out of each other over it, and I don't mean just thrown a few punches. Only people I blame are my dad and brother they choose to do what they do. Addicts normally have enough self pitty so won't get none from me. I ain't saying Curtis warren or any of dealer is an angel or a great person, nor anyone to look upto. His done 17 years behind bars ffs hardly impressive. I was just wondering does the system have a personal problem with him and do you believe his actually able to buy it back.

By the way I've tried my fair share of drugs and I had a blinding time. I've never mugged any old lady and have more morals than most judging by the shit that gets bred and sold on here lol. People say drug dealers prey on the weak, isn't that what other businesses do? Look how many c**ts think they must have this seasons clothes or they won't feel as good. Or got to have the latest phone dispite only using it for phone calls.

• Like 6

I believe that's a media stunt all this thing that dealers push them on kids? I was never pushed into anything and neither has anybody I've ever know. I can't remember older lads in fancy cars throwing drugs at us as we left school?

Just to add I do think selling smack is fairly naughty though, owt else is anyone's choice

• Like 2

Smack heads even have a chode. I'm human course I've seen junkies and felt bad for em. It's their choice though and I find behind most addictions is self pitty. As for people who sell drugs to kids of course they are scumbags. You get good and bad in all professions. ive been punched by a school teacher and a copper. i dont hate all of them for it nor judge them all. I'm not even saying drug dealers are good people lol but they can't be compared to a peadofile IMO.

Personally, I think if you take that view of dealers then you should also take the same view of brewery's and pubs.......I would venture a guess that booze destroys more family's and lives than drugs will ever do.

It's not right but I personally find it hard to condem taking money from stupid people in what ever way it's done........everyone knows the dangers so its up to them not to indulge

Jmho

I've seen the effects of smack on family's and community's full generations addicted to it. Not just stupid people get hooked the young and impressionable also. I would bet my last that your view would change if a dealer was trying to peddle it to your family.

Fair enough point but I have a question, do you feel the same about drink suppliers........they let them advertise on the tele

If not, why not because as far as I can see its all the same.

Genuine question ;)

• Like 1

Jmho

Fair enough point but I have a question, do you feel the same about drink suppliers........they let them advertise on the tele

Genuine question ;)

But it's not the same is it?

Most people can have a wee bevy now and again without it ruining/consuming their lives and those around them.

The same cannot be said for smack. A dealer selling a customer their first bag may as well put a bullet in them as their life will almost certainly spiral downwards from then on.

I have no sympathy for smack heads either, they are a burden on society and if they all dropped dead tomorrow our society would be a better place.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Jmho

Genuine question ;)

But it's not the same is it?

Most people can have a wee bevy now and again without it ruining/consuming their lives and those around them.

The same cannot be said for smack. A dealer selling a customer their first bag may as well put a bullet in them as their life will almost certainly spiral downwards from then on.

I have no sympathy for smack heads either, they are a burden on society and if they all dropped dead tomorrow our society would be a better place.

Just my opinion.

My view is that it's exactly the same......both substances have ruined more than enough lives for the point to be well proven but I totally understand why you think it's not.

Atb

• Like 1