New Pup Out Of Tigger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tor Tigger x Kim father daughter double bred back to Tigger  a decent animal that I didn’t really give as much as I do normally in his first season but what he done he handled it well ...looking

Thats Morphie 14 months ive been busy with work so havent done much with him had him out the other night and he had 18 rabbits in long grass that have never been lamped before so bang on for a young d

Heres a pic of Morphie taken today throwing as much as I can at him and hes turning into a very decent animal with a supriseing bit of pace for such a heavy hound

Posted Images

Great pack you've got there. Do you ever have bother with fighting among them?

I have a mate with a mix of terriers and lurchers and he's forever breaking up fights. Terriers always start it but they are in no position to finish it.

I will not tolerate a dog that fights it wont last long in my kennels ....the terrier on the left and the big brindle dog cannot be put in the back together just in case ....if you give them enough work it keeps there minds occupied

• Like 2

She has turned into a decent bitch she will just go and go all night she has some wind .....

Tiggers season is over he has burst some ligaments in his front toe so he has been operated on ....he might never run again but at least it happened this time of year so he all summer to rest and recuperate ....I will be gutted if he never works again but at least with this op he will have a bit more comfort in retirement

post-88284-0-31351600-1390492117_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

That's Morphie just over 10 months hes around the 25-26 mark and must be about 70lb ....bit bully for me but has supprising pace but wont have the wind I want but will have his uses ...great attitude to this dog bold & nothing bothers him been very easy to train its all clicking together nicely the first lurcher ive seen that loves water ...might even use him wildfowling .... roll on this season .

post-88284-0-50852800-1403471011_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ive not run him since Nov will let you know in a couple of months :thumbs:

There's no rush is there mate my old bitch broke her toe, and done the tendon that goes from the toe to the wrist end of last season. I was devestated didn't think she'd run again but she seems back to 100%. Hope it holds up after a nights lamping that's when I'll know for sure.

• 3 weeks later...