Irish Fly

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nans why are u so worried ab out what price some men are willing to pay for lurchers or pups no one is putting a gun to their head if they couldn't afford them they wouldn't buy them if u don't wana p

lads it nice to b nice dont get d topic close because all d lads on here get on verry well with each other and it nice to see that and any lads that want to put up races are welcome hunting is a spo

Posted Images

Any man still hunting and working his dogs at Philip age put any young lad to shame out doing it at his age FFs that's unreal FairPlay to him,I seen the condition his dogs are in the last time I was down with him credit to him all very well looked after from what I seen

Any man still hunting and working his dogs at Philip age put any young lad to shame out doing it at his age FFs that's unreal FairPlay to him,I seen the condition his dogs are in the last time I was down with him credit to him all very well looked after from what I seen

i was down his place in the arsehole of cavan maybe 10 years ago,every farmer in his area would bring dead animals to him for his dogs,he had dogs everywhere,and loads of pups,they were well fed on meat,cows pigs sheep,he gave me and a mate a tour of his place,bitches with pups everywhere,in pumphouse, barns, sheds,old cars,and kennels,i was going to buy a pup but he told me the bitch of the pup i was interested in never seen a field so it put me off,i like to see or know of a bitch how good she is before i buy,

Edited by bullx

i was down his place in the arsehole of cavan maybe 10 years ago,every farmer in his area would bring dead animals to him for his dogs,he had dogs everywhere,and loads of pups,they were well fed on meat,cows pigs sheep,he gave me and a mate a tour of his place,bitches with pups everywhere,in pumphouse, barns, sheds,old cars,and kennels,i was going to buy a pup but he told me the bitch of the pup i was interested in never seen a field so it put me off,i like to see or know of a bitch how good she is before i buy,

what were you expecting heres the 3/3 section an heres 2/3 section