Bitch Slapped.... For Selling Steroids! Lol...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or the type YOU'D chat up in a bar?

If you believe that load of crap , youd take washing in .

you cant put muscle on your chin-every fool i know who takes them was bullied in they're younger days funny when you see a little 10 stone crack head drop them like a bad smell they only good for sh

The fella, covered in tattoos including one on his face, massive muscles, tank top, mean stare, someone you'd cross the road to avoid.......soft as shite :laugh:

Or the type YOU'D chat up in a bar? :hmm::laugh:

• Like 6

set up for the camera.

Think that myself too...

Some fella "bitch slaps" you - well you just wouldn't stand there and take it .lol.

Do a bit of research on the dude that's doing the slapping and you would, especially if you have crossed him and took the piss

Slab

set up for the camera.

Think that myself too...

Some fella "bitch slaps" you - well you just wouldn't stand there and take it .lol.

It's real alright. I work with a fella who trains at that gym.

Apparently he isn't the kind of bloke you would argue with or slap back. He would slit your throat sooner than look at you.

Ohhh - now i know thats the case............ Well id say your man may just """bitch""" slap the wrong man someday, he will be put on his behind.

Real..... then i say yes they deserve a slap for stupidly selling inside a gym. Just done get the camera side of it.

it was part of a tv program on gangsters , i have seen it on tv..

the man doing the slapping is probably the sort of man who would dig a hole for you.. id take my slap i think or better still not be around them sorts as i will feel less pain for it

• Like 3

set up for the camera.

Think that myself too...

Do a bit of research on the dude that's doing the slapping and you would, especially if you have crossed him and took the piss

Slab

will do pal

Edited by keepdiggin

The fella, covered in tattoos including one on his face, massive muscles, tank top, mean stare, someone you'd cross the road to avoid.......soft as shite :laugh:

Or the type YOU'D chat up in a bar? :hmm::laugh:

:laugh: he'd be an improvement on some of the women i've gone for in the past :icon_eek: