My Otter Is Bigger Than Your Otter

I can't resist picking stuff up Rob, I'm a fecker for it. Barn Owls are my achalise heel......can't leave them in the road......getting dirty and grimy.....them pristine beautiful white speckled soft killers of the night lol.

Bell

. Your in box is full
Sorted.

:laugh: I'm so glad you asked ....!

Right; Old mate of mine, see. Mad as a box of frogs. Lives in Bristol. Ringer, as it happens. Well into keeping his birds and his hunting.

He gets a couple of f**king Genuine Wild Cats off some head case 'Keeper in Scotland. I mean, these are the Real Kiddy! Big, f**k off tails. The lot. And they're both as mad as all hell! :icon_eek:

He put them in a big, hawk aviary he had and reckons all they ever did was hiss, scream and spit, when ever they could see him. Totally f**king hateful things.

He even shit himself feeding them. Because, when he opened the door, to throw the day old chicks in, it was a race! They'd come at him and he had to get that door shut sharpish!

Then, some c*** grassed him up.He got a knock from DEFRA and the Arsepca.

As best I remember, this is how it went down: (Thinks .....) They said they weren't Wild Cats. And, if they Had been? He'd need a license to have them. And, no way on gods little green earth were they granting such a license.

So, they said; He had to get rid of them. Let them go!!! :icon_eek: If he didn't? The Filth would find some way of making his life no longer worth living. And, DEFRA would suddenly decide they where the genuine article, and would throw the f**king book at him!

He opened the door and stood well back.

And Now, my friends; Those with half a finger on the pulse of the " Unnatural Cats In England " scene will realise how come there's a hot spot for freaky cats in the Bristol area!

There's some F**king bad blood amongst that feral population these days :yes:

How's That for a dead otter thread?

Only on THL! :laugh:

• Like 5

Bell you send them bird down to me mate I'll use them if I don't a mate of mine will and pete pm me on the Scott cat.

Rob most of my 'finds' go to a mate who is a master, or grand wizard of the guild of taxidermists or whatever you chaps like to call yourselves lol. His stuff is unreal, the detail that goes into his mounts and the way he gets round problems is amazing. I love poking round his place and seeing what he has in......like a kid in a sweet shop I am .

Bell

:laugh: I'm so glad you asked ....!

Right; Old mate of mine, see. Mad as a box of frogs. Lives in Bristol. Ringer, as it happens. Well into keeping his birds and his hunting.

He gets a couple of f**king Genuine Wild Cats off some head case 'Keeper in Scotland. I mean, these are the Real Kiddy! Big, f**k off tails. The lot. And they're both as mad as all hell! :icon_eek:

He put them in a big, hawk aviary he had and reckons all they ever did was hiss, scream and spit, when ever they could see him. Totally f**king hateful things.

He even shit himself feeding them. Because, when he opened the door, to throw the day old chicks in, it was a race! They'd come at him and he had to get that door shut sharpish!

Then, some c*** grassed him up.He got a knock from DEFRA and the Arsepca.

As best I remember, this is how it went down: (Thinks .....) They said they weren't Wild Cats. And, if they Had been? He'd need a license to have them. And, no way on gods little green earth were they granting such a license.

So, they said; He had to get rid of them. Let them go!!! :icon_eek: If he didn't? The Filth would find some way of making his life no longer worth living. And, DEFRA would suddenly decide they where the genuine article, and would throw the f**king book at him!

He opened the door and stood well back.

And Now, my friends; Those with half a finger on the pulse of the " Unnatural Cats In England " scene will realise how come there's a hot spot for freaky cats in the Bristol area!

There's some F**king bad blood amongst that feral population these days :yes:

How's That for a dead otter thread?

Only on THL! :laugh:

Christ.......if you'd said he released them near Stirling I'd be thinking they'd done the otter in lol

Bell

Pete, that is a slice of pure 24carat THL fried gold, mate. Trying to picture your mate feeding the Tasmanian Devil had me in stitches! :clapper:

On a serious note, I had no idea you can possess ABC, but not XYZ - I just thought that the poor creature must have met a 'natural' demise. No special permission needed to have some of the rarest animals in the country? Madness!!

Edited by Blackbriar

just out of interest bud,where abouts in sterling was that otter? theirs more of them than foxes up their! its a big fecker for sure,,,,,it could be the one that killed out sealyham a few years back...........

Near Callender mate.