out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

Even if it's true I still reckon he deserves a big fat BOOOO! for being such an idiot: who the f8ck would go lamping with terrier, ferret box on back (can't really believe that one) and lurcher tied to belt. No way is this guy the full ticket if it is true.

shooting rabbits on the run, in the dark AFTER putting the ferret box down gentle so as not to bang it around is one hell of a shot. :thumbs:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the hunting forums this has by far the biggest bunch of bullies on that i've came across :thumbdown: ,i seen on another thread in "Terriers" some one was pulled apart because he was young and gave his opinion :yes: perhaps rightly so but again it's been taken to far ,i agree this does seem very far fetched but jesus christ some of you seem to make it seem like a matter of life & death and as if it is personal to you :whistling: .Chill out peeps :big_boss: don't let it drag you down,if he's telling lies then so what? :victory:

well said,

I agree it sounds very far fetched but I just had a wee chuckle to myself and thought "what a fanny". But it has no effect on me what so ever so I certianly wont loose any sleep over it and would take what ever he says in the future with a pinch of salt.

People who lie about thier dogs abilities and there adventures in thre field always get found out. They either forget what they said a few weeks ago and contradict themselves or never back up there stories by showing people what their dogs can do. It's always to far to travel or they cant make a certian night.

Look at Snoopdogs ofer to take anyone out for a shine where there are hundreds of rabbits. All these dogs that take 100 a night are too busy to travel.

I was reading the digging dog thread and while i know most people believe that only black dogs are good for digging I asked a reasonable question - Why are Plummers not good for digging? not one answer from anyone. Why - cause 80 percent of them dont know why. The majority dont like them so its easier to jump on the bandwagon and say they are crap. Maybee they are, maybee they are not, but you should base your own opinion on what you see, not what you hear.

I really don't understand why people get so angry. Just the name Hancock produces pages of dribble on how he's a puppy farmer. Now I don't agree with it but f**k me, get over it!! Don't buy a dog from him if you dont agree with it.

Sorry to go on like this but all I want when i come on hear is to read about peoples stories and if i need advice I ask for it. If I think my experiances would help others I offer my advice to them when it's asked for.

This is a great site but lets keep it great by concentrating on what it's actually about - The Hunting Life says it all!!!!!

If someone wants to bullshit just ignore their posts and soon they will leave the site giving you only genuine guys and gals on here.

Get of your fecking high horse, who is angry... having the craic that's all... it's you lot that's taking it serious.. if we wanna wind the numpty up we will, #I WILL that's for sure... now fuc k off and preach to someone that gives a f ck........

never guess what happend to me lads

went lamping with a catapult and a harris hawk took a fox with the catapult at 500yards then my harris hawk took down a red stag!!

police put up a chopper so i threw the stag over me shoulders and out ran the chopper 10 mile home just in time for the fantasychannel ten minute preview put pics up 2020

honest!!! :angel:

went lamping with a catapult and a harris hawk took a fox with the catapult at 500yards then my harris hawk took down a red stag!!

police put up a chopper so i threw the stag over me shoulders and out ran the chopper 10 mile home just in time for the fantasychannel ten minute preview put pics up 2020

step 1 get an hearing aid

step 2 open your eyes

step 3 shoot your so called mate for leaving you !!

feck forgot about the fantasy channell preview lol :drink:

Of all the hunting forums this has by far the biggest bunch of bullies on that i've came across :thumbdown: ,i seen on another thread in "Terriers" some one was pulled apart because he was young and gave his opinion :yes: perhaps rightly so but again it's been taken to far ,i agree this does seem very far fetched but jesus christ some of you seem to make it seem like a matter of life & death and as if it is personal to you :whistling: .Chill out peeps :big_boss: don't let it drag you down,if he's telling lies then so what? :victory:

well said,

I agree it sounds very far fetched but I just had a wee chuckle to myself and thought "what a fanny". But it has no effect on me what so ever so I certianly wont loose any sleep over it and would take what ever he says in the future with a pinch of salt.

People who lie about thier dogs abilities and there adventures in thre field always get found out. They either forget what they said a few weeks ago and contradict themselves or never back up there stories by showing people what their dogs can do. It's always to far to travel or they cant make a certian night.

Look at Snoopdogs ofer to take anyone out for a shine where there are hundreds of rabbits. All these dogs that take 100 a night are too busy to travel.

I was reading the digging dog thread and while i know most people believe that only black dogs are good for digging I asked a reasonable question - Why are Plummers not good for digging? not one answer from anyone. Why - cause 80 percent of them dont know why. The majority dont like them so its easier to jump on the bandwagon and say they are crap. Maybee they are, maybee they are not, but you should base your own opinion on what you see, not what you hear.

I really don't understand why people get so angry. Just the name Hancock produces pages of dribble on how he's a puppy farmer. Now I don't agree with it but f**k me, get over it!! Don't buy a dog from him if you dont agree with it.

Sorry to go on like this but all I want when i come on hear is to read about peoples stories and if i need advice I ask for it. If I think my experiances would help others I offer my advice to them when it's asked for.

This is a great site but lets keep it great by concentrating on what it's actually about - The Hunting Life says it all!!!!!

If someone wants to bullshit just ignore their posts and soon they will leave the site giving you only genuine guys and gals on here.

Get of your fecking high horse, who is angry... having the craic that's all... it's you lot that's taking it serious.. if we wanna wind the numpty up we will, #I WILL that's for sure... now fuc k off and preach to someone that gives a f ck........

who took the jam out of your doughnut :haha:

well said,

having the craic thats all good one more like your nowt but a w**ker :feck:

well said,

having the craic thats all good one more like your nowt but a w**ker :feck:

I've just read through your posts...and so called topics... you're either this guys brother, the same person, another fuucking numpty or a troll, my money's on you being a troll and the same guy.... same grammar... same shit...

Quote this "If someone wants to bullshit just ignore their posts and soon they will leave the site giving you only genuine guys and gals on here." I was only having the craic..... but you got that bit wrong.... what you will be left with is a site full of c unts...

Mods wake up... :icon_eek:

God, Hunting dogs attract some reall fecking eejits, lamping with a ferret, and dog tied to your waist.

Nothing surprises me, but some things make me wonder

Edited by reload

I believe that this is the same guy who almost sold me a dog that had not had its jabs and was willing to let it travel with other dogs to Ireland, it was only when I asked had the pup its jabs he told me yes some that fella had done them, then came back and said no that the fella forgot to do them, I mean hello.

wait till yous read this.... got chatting to a mate yesterday morning who i used to go to the old permission in hexhamsire with and anyway he says to me oh i got new land if you fancy a look out with the gun so obviously i accepted

so we loaded the car up at 9 pm last night with the dogs the ferret and the gun..(only had the ferret incase we were there when the sun come up and the box is big enough for it to be in for more than a few hours) got to the permission at 9:25pm had a quick smoke and a cuppa tea then plowed on in too the fields with the pup tied to my belt and the JRT mooching freely we had only been there about 40 mins and had 7 rabbits so not bad going but the best is still to come he decided to try the next field which he didnt have in anycase the next thing i no is im being slapped round the back of the head i turn round to tell my mate to f**k off and behave only too see he has gone and im standing in front of a game keeper (i was only standing in the middle of lord lambtons land) and what have i got with me a loaded gun a ferret 2 dogs and a bag full of bunnys.....

yous can probs guess what happened next got slapped about quite a bit off 4 gampys accused of poaching the rabbits and took to the police station in a land rover against my will....... they roughed my dogs about via there leads and slammed my ferret box on the floor whilst she was still inside poor girl any way as usual the PIGS dont believe me that i didnt get the rabbits off lambtons land and ive got to appear at houghton le spring magistrates court for charges of TRESPASS CARRYING A LOADED WEAPON ON PRIVATE LAND AND POACHING and to make things bettere the police have kenneled my dogs untill after the court hearing

what the hell

cheers mick

a smell shite!!!!!!!!!!!