out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitsa lurcher

elstrudo ..........a question for you ........why have you not posted a copy of your bail sheet or your charge sheet ??????????? it would put a stop to the bully's calling you a bullshitter.......and you might also get some sound advice on how much tackle to take with you when out lamping ........ooh and by the way ......chose your hunting buddies a little more carefully .......

the only thing with me i proved everyone wrong

you sure about that mark :whistling: feck it i couldn't resist :D

you do leave yourself wide open mark :clapper: TOMO

yes tomo iam always up for a bit of construral critisism,but you was one who told me my dogs would be no good by when there 2 burnt out you said, well wernt you wrong :clapper::toast: anyway as i said before one day you might get around here and see for yourself mark

Lancs reject :whistling:

Guest markbrick1
the only thing with me i proved everyone wrong

you sure about that mark :whistling: feck it i couldn't resist :D

you do leave yourself wide open mark :clapper: TOMO

yes tomo iam always up for a bit of construral critisism,but you was one who told me my dogs would be no good by when there 2 burnt out you said, well wernt you wrong :clapper::toast: anyway as i said before one day you might get around here and see for yourself mark

mark it was a little wind up pull your neck in :clapper:

but feck me. NOWERE and i mean nowere , on any hunting thread on any website have I ever said your dogs would be burned out.

I REMEMBER OTHERS SAYING IT TO YOU BUT NOT ME . GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT . BEFOR YOU OPEN YOU BIG GOB . THERE ARE 76O ODD POST BY ME ON THIS SITE FEEL FREE TO GO THROUGH THEM OR ANY OTHER SITE TOMO

i couldnt give a shit tomo and ok i could be wrong :thumbs: mark

come on lads, this is turning into a lynch mob

ok his story may be a bit far fetched but is it any wonder the youngsters that come into sports such as ours feel thay have to impress, especially when they have proberbly heard tails of the much fabled 100 rabbits a night dog and such like?

Im sure if were all honest to ourselves, we have at one time or other streched the truth of our outings?

hell theres writers of books that have made a bloody good living out of telling tall tails.

And before anyone starts to rip me a new a**e hole, no i dont know him, no i dont realy care about one mans tall story(truth or not) but i ask you all this.. how many of you at the last show you went to, or the last pub outing with mates told a tail that was maybe just a little embelished? :hmm:

never guess what happend to me lads

went lamping with a catapult and a harris hawk took a fox with the catapult at 500yards then my harris hawk took down a red stag!!

police put up a chopper so i threw the stag over me shoulders and out ran the chopper 10 mile home just in time for the fantasychannel ten minute preview put pics up 2020

honest!!! :angel:

i've got a great sight for that catapult of yours you'll be able to take them at 750 yards with it........... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

p.s. i'll swapit for yor hake.............. :blink:

this is turning out to be a linching so just defuse the situation by not posting to any such stories from anyone.................prob solved i think

Guest Leveller

I just bought a brand new Range Rover for £65k and had £560 monthly payments. Me and elstrudo go duck hunting in winter, and of course all the lakes are frozen. So we go out on the lake with the guns, the dog, and of course the new vehicle.

We drive out onto the lake ice and get ready. Now, We want to make some kind of a natural landing area for the ducks, something for the decoys to float on. In order to make a hole large enough to look like something a wandering duck would fly down and land on, it is going to take a little more effort than an ice hole drill.

So, out of the back of the new Range Rover comes a stick of dynamite with a short, 40- second fuse. Now Elstrudo the Rocket Scientist does take into consideration that we want to place the stick of dynamite on the ice at a location far from where we are standing (and the new Range Rover), because we don't want to take the risk of slipping on the ice when we run from the burning fuse and possibly go up in smoke with the resulting blast. He lit the 40-second fuse and threw the dynamite.

Let's talk about the dog: A highly trained Black Lab used for RETRIEVING. Especially things thrown by the owner.

You guessed it, the dog takes off at a high rate of doggy speed on the ice and captures the stick of dynamite with the burning 40- second fuse about the time it hits the ice. Elstrudo yells, screams, and waves his arms and wonder what to do now. The dog, cheered on, keeps coming. So I grabs the shotgun and shoots the dog. The shotgun is loaded with # 8 buckshot, hardly big enough to stop a Black Lab. The dog stops for a moment, slightly confused, but continues on. Another shot and this time the dog, still standing, becomes really confused and of course terrified, thinking us geniuses have gone insane. The dog takes off to find cover, under the brand new Range Rover ----BOOM!---- Dog and Range Rover are blown to bits and sink to the bottom of the lake in a very large hole, leaving us two idiots standing there with this "I can't believe this happened" look on our faces. The insurance company says that sinking a vehicle in a lake by illegal use of explosives is not covered. I still had yet to make the first of those £560 a month payments!

And you thought your day was not going well?

I just bought a brand new Range Rover for £65k and had £560 monthly payments. Me and elstrudo go duck hunting in winter, and of course all the lakes are frozen. So we go out on the lake with the guns, the dog, and of course the new vehicle.

We drive out onto the lake ice and get ready. Now, We want to make some kind of a natural landing area for the ducks, something for the decoys to float on. In order to make a hole large enough to look like something a wandering duck would fly down and land on, it is going to take a little more effort than an ice hole drill.

So, out of the back of the new Range Rover comes a stick of dynamite with a short, 40- second fuse. Now Elstrudo the Rocket Scientist does take into consideration that we want to place the stick of dynamite on the ice at a location far from where we are standing (and the new Range Rover), because we don't want to take the risk of slipping on the ice when we run from the burning fuse and possibly go up in smoke with the resulting blast. He lit the 40-second fuse and threw the dynamite.

Let's talk about the dog: A highly trained Black Lab used for RETRIEVING. Especially things thrown by the owner.

You guessed it, the dog takes off at a high rate of doggy speed on the ice and captures the stick of dynamite with the burning 40- second fuse about the time it hits the ice. Elstrudo yells, screams, and waves his arms and wonder what to do now. The dog, cheered on, keeps coming. So I grabs the shotgun and shoots the dog. The shotgun is loaded with # 8 buckshot, hardly big enough to stop a Black Lab. The dog stops for a moment, slightly confused, but continues on. Another shot and this time the dog, still standing, becomes really confused and of course terrified, thinking us geniuses have gone insane. The dog takes off to find cover, under the brand new Range Rover ----BOOM!---- Dog and Range Rover are blown to bits and sink to the bottom of the lake in a very large hole, leaving us two idiots standing there with this "I can't believe this happened" look on our faces. The insurance company says that sinking a vehicle in a lake by illegal use of explosives is not covered. I still had yet to make the first of those £560 a month payments!

And you thought your day was not going well?

lets see the insurance clams form, and pictures of the Range Rover at the bottom of the lake , if this is true it'll teach you that you should have the dog tied to belt. you straw sucking ow-are :whistling: or should that be cider-drinking :drinks: ow-are :hmm::D had a bit much there Leveller

and your friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0reF6t65bKo :rofl: Edited by mush

Mr Barry Bull***t elstrudo was on last night posting on a thread about puppy training

But never defended himself on either of his topics

Nor did he post the charge sheet he promised everyone

:alcoholic: :drag:

Think he has a drink and a smoke then posts s**t on here

Edited by johnnyboy28