out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

Guest elstudro1986

wait till yous read this.... got chatting to a mate yesterday morning who i used to go to the old permission in hexhamsire with and anyway he says to me oh i got new land if you fancy a look out with the gun so obviously i accepted

so we loaded the car up at 9 pm last night with the dogs the ferret and the gun..(only had the ferret incase we were there when the sun come up and the box is big enough for it to be in for more than a few hours) got to the permission at 9:25pm had a quick smoke and a cuppa tea then plowed on in too the fields with the pup tied to my belt and the JRT mooching freely we had only been there about 40 mins and had 7 rabbits so not bad going but the best is still to come he decided to try the next field which he didnt have in anycase the next thing i no is im being slapped round the back of the head i turn round to tell my mate to f**k off and behave only too see he has gone and im standing in front of a game keeper (i was only standing in the middle of lord lambtons land) and what have i got with me a loaded gun a ferret 2 dogs and a bag full of bunnys.....

yous can probs guess what happened next got slapped about quite a bit off 4 gampys accused of poaching the rabbits and took to the police station in a land rover against my will....... they roughed my dogs about via there leads and slammed my ferret box on the floor whilst she was still inside poor girl any way as usual the PIGS dont believe me that i didnt get the rabbits off lambtons land and ive got to appear at houghton le spring magistrates court for charges of TRESPASS CARRYING A LOADED WEAPON ON PRIVATE LAND AND POACHING and to make things bettere the police have kenneled my dogs untill after the court hearing

what the hell

cheers mick

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read this I thought this guy sounded a bit of a prick... then I read it again, and again...

He's got a pup tied to his belt, lamp and battery, jrt running free, a ferret box and 7 bunnies.. oh aye and a gun... with all that stuff clattering around I could have heard you from Belfast...

his mate then disappears into thin air and he's standing in front of a gamekeeper.... :icon_eek:

then gets 'slapped about by 4 Gampies??? who then proceed to rough up his dogs and abuse his ferret...

then plod nicks him.............

:feck::feck: you telling porkies boy ?

Guest elstudro1986
When I first read this I thought this guy sounded a bit of a prick... then I read it again, and again...

He's got a pup tied to his belt, lamp and battery, jrt running free, a ferret box and 7 bunnies.. oh aye and a gun... with all that stuff clattering around I could have heard you from Belfast...

his mate then disappears into thin air and he's standing in front of a gamekeeper.... :icon_eek:

then gets 'slapped about by 4 Gampies??? who then proceed to rough up his dogs and abuse his ferret...

well heres 1 4 [bANNED TEXT] ya prick the lamp is camped on to the end of my gun with a small battery off a moped in my pocket. the pup walks by my side all the time on a piece of tie and the JRT has never left me in the 1 1/2 yr ive owned himand the ferret box was on a strap over my shoulder so where is all the clattering?????????

then yes my mate did piss off actually and i was roughed up by gampies do [bANNED TEXT] want pics of my marks and dogs were roughed up as they didnt want to get in the land rover and my ferret box was took off my shoulder and threw on the floor

so where the f*****g hell is the porkies in that

do you no what its little muppets like you who make this site crap for everyone with your little sly digs well ill tell you now on my pups life this did happen and if you dont believe me then who gives a f**k

well heres 1 4 [bANNED TEXT] ya prick the lamp is camped on to the end of my gun with a small battery off a moped in my pocket. the pup walks by my side all the time on a piece of tie and the JRT has never left me in the 1 1/2 yr ive owned himand the ferret box was on a strap over my shoulder so where is all the clattering?????????

then yes my mate did piss off actually and i was roughed up by gampies do [bANNED TEXT] want pics of my marks and dogs were roughed up as they didnt want to get in the land rover and my ferret box was took off my shoulder and threw on the floor

so where the f*****g hell is the porkies in that

do you no what its little muppets like you who make this site crap for everyone with your little sly digs well ill tell you now on my pups life this did happen and if you dont believe me then who gives a f**k

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

So when did you notice your mate had been abducted by aliens ???

And now let's get things started

Why don't you get things started

It's time to get things started

On the most sensational inspirational celebrational Muppetational

This is what we call the Muppet Show

Do you honestly expect anyone to believe that you went shooting with a ferrt, lurcher and terrier..at night? :rolleyes::blink: Mind you, if you really did then your'e even more stupid than we thought and its your dogs I feel sorry for!

Edited by skycat

Mick,you'll have to stop this nonesense mate :doh: It's like,lets all find the obvious mistakes.

You say you loaded the car up,then why not leave the ferret box in the car,then

if needs be you could get it in the morning :hmm:

What age is the pup :hmm: 4 maybe 4 1/2 months? What was it going to gain from

being taken lamping at that age? And do you honestly think it was suitable to have

the pup on the go from 9.30pm all through the night and on into the morning :hmm:

I could go on but what's the point :wallbash: you being a lot smarter than me will have answers for all of my points :no:

It might be an idea to move the dogs on Mick :doh: You could probably make a career out

of writing "FAIRY TALES"

AaaHhh, you lot are so unkind, all this fella needs is a little help and direction :o

Firstly if you take a ferret out with you "in case you are still there when it got light" you would normally leave it in the car / van / truck as who wants to hump it about all night (poor bugger)

Secondly having a dog tied to you while you are carrying a loaded gun is a recipe for disaster only second to the booze + gun combination, dog pulls, man falls, gun goes off, etc etc

Thirdly, and i think that this will be enough for now, thats some mate you have there who takes off without a word!!!

Oh and just for good measure you really should take more time to listen to whats going on around you :blink:

hope this helps you out and i hope you get a magistrate with a sense of humour :o:o

regards

ps: sorry tote, you must type faster than me!!

Edited by ginga john