• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/8 dog    

biggest pup in the litter, 27 inch, 1yr old  

Posted Images

I have a wheatenxbull of irish lines, i tried to line a greyhound last year with him but height difference was a bit of an issue although I tried everything, platforms,different ground levels etc but what didn't help was the bitch just wouldn't have him but would give it another go if anyone has a greyhound or whippetxgreyhound bitch preferably on the smaller size for ease of mating they want lined

got any pics of your dog?

il try and get some on tomorrow il need to get a mate to do it im a total numpty when it comes to this computer stuff lol

I have a wheatenxbull of irish lines, i tried to line a greyhound last year with him but height difference was a bit of an issue although I tried everything, platforms,different ground levels etc but what didn't help was the bitch just wouldn't have him but would give it another go if anyone has a greyhound or whippetxgreyhound bitch preferably on the smaller size for ease of mating they want lined

heres a couple of older pics from about 4 yrs agoDSCF0299.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

• Like 5

DSCF0309.jpg

that looks more like a Glen than a wheaton

DSCF0309.jpg

that looks more like a Glen than a wheaton

pics don't do him justice, he's about 19/20inch, and yes he's a strong fella.

qlum.jpg

h9mb.jpg

couple of pic from this summer when he was clipped out, this is lurcher666phil's dog, not mine, cheers fellas.

he's an awesome dog, very quiet and well mannered and not dog aggressive in the slightest, very unassuming until its time to go,

Edited by hairyface
  • Like 4