• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A matter of choice?......we are talking about kids not a pair of f***ing shoes! Every parent in the world sometimes wishes they could just go off and do whatever they feel like without having to thin

Fair enough reply but I'm sorry matey, a mistake is when you put petrol instead of diesel in your motor, it's cutting your finger with a bread knife or forgetting to put the kids dinner money in their

I don't know how far legally no and I don't care, look at the hunting laws and its plain to see the lawmakers ain't got our best interest and common sense in mind when passing there shitty laws. I hav

Posted Images

I was on here under the name Baw gnash, just yanking your chain big man and well done raising the money for that boxing glove.

Feck me,, I never clicked it was you,,,I knew it was an ex member,, but not wich one,,,mind you I'm right about the member bit...lol

• Like 2

I was on here under the name Baw gnash, just yanking your chain big man and well done raising the money for that boxing glove.

Feck me,, I never clicked it was you,,,I knew it was an ex member,, but not wich one,,,mind you I'm right about the member bit...lol

:laugh: tomo, I never lasted long, paulus sussed it was me from day one lol

Oh well that explains it then.....i can live with getting reeled in by someone i know but not a stranger :D

The glove was probably just another of my feeble attempts at making up for being a shit parent myself......im probably talking a complete load of ol bollocks on this topic but f**k it the crap parents must have a voice as well you know :laugh:.......................anyway hope your doing ok,i cant keep up with all these name changes folk have :blink:

If 50 people leave their kids(babies) locked in a strange room in a strange country while they head out for dinner, and 49 return home to find them all snuggled up sound asleep, while the other walk in to find the kid missing? Then all 50 deserve a right good boot up the arse, and all the kids involed, I'd say are "unlucky" to have parents willing to take that chance!!

from the first post :yes::angel:

Oh well that explains it then.....i can live with getting reeled in by someone i know but not a stranger :D

The glove was probably just another of my feeble attempts at making up for being a shit parent myself......im probably talking a complete load of ol bollocks on this topic but f**k it the crap parents must have a voice as well you know :laugh:.......................anyway hope your doing ok,i cant keep up with all these name changes folk have :blink:

:laugh: all good here big man, hope life's treating you kind too. Your a modest man gnash, keep up the good work. It's interesting to see the different angles folk think on the case. Parents do some dumb things and when I think back to what my parents done bringing up me, they took a lot of risks. Are they bad parents, are they f**k, hard to find better as it happens :D

Nobody likes a smart arse mate :laugh:

the clues were there :laugh::laugh:

the clues were there :laugh::laugh:
:yes::D

:laugh: pair of c**ts :tongue2: it's hard trying to be a woman. I'll tell you what, I've got more respect for the ladies who post on here, you lot are right sexeiest b*****ds :laugh:

impossible malts gay,simo`s camp and i'm from bongo bongo land :laugh::laugh: