100 Rabbits

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a run up the dales last night and met up with Jim, we lamped different spots for a couple of hours then met up about midnight, the spot i went had been hit by mixi there was alot of dead rabbits

it was not a planned nite, 60/70 wud of done before you no it, you have more than ou think,,next time we will plan these places a lot better,,,and hope full do it again,,, but having said this, it wil

I have a new buyer from today,,, and the down side from now hes wants them gutting,,,, 1 of them jobs at the end of a 7/8 hour shift, followed by a 2 half hour drive home piss wet, to the pants,,,you don't need,,,lol

I genrely do them as I go along,,although last night I had some at the end to do,,, after I've got 5 or 6 I stop legg them and gut them,, gives the dog a breather as well

• Like 3

I have a new buyer from today,,, and the down side from now hes wants them gutting,,,, 1 of them jobs at the end of a 7/8 hour shift, followed by a 2 half hour drive home piss wet, to the pants,,,you don't need,,,lol

Come on Jim, 10 seconds a rab tops, 100 x 10 secs = 1,000 seconds = 16.66 minutes, divided by 2 of you = 8.33 minutes.

Whats the problem? :whistling::toast:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I genrely do them as I go along,,although last night I had some at the end to do,,, after I've got 5 or 6 I stop legg them and gut them,, gives the dog a breather as well THE RUC SACK FITTS 17 IN IT WHEN YOU PUT THEM IN A RUC SACK GUTTERD YOU GET A LOT OF BLEEDING FROM FRESH DOG RABBITS,,,IT MAKES A RIGHT MESS OF THE FUR , NOT THAT LOOKS COUNT BUT THEY DO LOOK A MESS,,,,THIS NEW BUYER, WANTS THEM GUTTING, AND LEGGING,,, SAME HAS A FERRETED BUNNY,,,ITS A BUTCHER AND HE GOING TO WORK ROUND THE BRUISEING,,, ITS OUT LET FOR THEM THATS THE MAIN THING,,,,,

• Like 4

Come on Jim, 10 seconds a rab tops, 100 x 10 secs = 1,000 seconds = 16.66 minutes, divided by 2 of you = :tongue2: 8.33 minutes.

Whats the problem? :whistling::toast:

Cheers, D. #############it dont sound much,,,lol,,,,, I can under stand why loftis taking up scuba diving,,,, :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

• Like 1