Tommy Leaves The E.d.l Over Extremist Fears...

Dont think there are many with the Balls to go for it imho.

Including any HL Members.

Its easy to sit behind a Pc giving it large but to put yourself and family in the fireing line takes Conviction .

What has he achieved?

Nothing.

He has wasted 4 years running an organisation that's sole purpose is/was to get pissed and shouting E-E-EDL,while condeming real nationalists and now vowing to help track the rest down and pass their details onto the police.

• Like 1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No no, it's you that I don't think quiet understands nationalism, I think personally that you are confusing it with fascism. IMHO Australia and the USA do it better than anyone else, your background

So are we talking eugenics or nationalism now?...........as for all this "greater" race business, well I don't know how you qualify that?   Ancient Iraq and Iran, India and china had culture, books

Mate, I am a white 40 something year old bloke born and raised in South London, I have had more fights with gangs of spades than enough who would pull a blade to Nic your bike or clothes when I was a

Posted Images

Delusional !.......absolutely delusional !!!

I think TR is a wee shite, but seriously.....a fuhrer !!

f**k sake

Fuhrer means leader.

In context it means a qualified leader who is responsible for his decisions,unlike Tony Blair for example,who has not and will not be held responsible for his actions.

When you put yourself up as a " leader " you take on certain responsibilities that others dont have......its your own personal qualities that make you a leader.....................if in reality you dont actually have those qualities in the first place dont put yourself up as a leader in the first place !.........

I dont know who are worse....people who sell out on themself and their fellow man................or people who stick up for people who sell out on themself and their fellow man !!..................Give your nut a shake Max you put your faith in a wrongun.....shit happens but dont make excuses for it !

im pretty sure wilf knows what fuhrer means lol

So he thinks the idea of a country having a leader is ridiculous,and I'm delusional for thinking having a leader who's responsible for their actions would be a good thing?

why not just say leader.the term fuhrer isnt used anymore,and certainly not for a british pm

Its still used in some circles.

I could say a qualified leader who has responsibility in proportion to his power,if they have absolute power they have absolute responsibility.

But it's quicker to just say fuhrer.

He is using his new affiliation with the quilliam trust to get moderate (Good) muslims to acknowledge radicalisation is a serious problem within muslim mosques and communities, something that he has been saying for the last four years, this problem can only be addressed from within the muslim community itself, The EDL has no way of moving any further forward as its brick walled at all avenues by government and media,

"Please mr Muslim,don't blow up our trains and busses anymore,and please don't behead our soldiers on our streets or rape our daughters and stab out young sons on nights out"

And max once again you prove you don't understand the meaning of nationalism or the challenges it faces today.

No no, it's you that I don't think quiet understands nationalism, I think personally that you are confusing it with fascism.

IMHO Australia and the USA do it better than anyone else, your background and skin colour don't matter one jot as long as you embrace the nation, it's traditions and culture.

Come and be one of us or stay away.....that's the right way to me.

What you have proposed is a totalitarian regime that it has proved time and again just enslaves people to a small minorities world view and god help you and your family if you don't agree!

You may need to be told what to do, but personally I can do with less of it not more.

I am we'll aware of what fuhrer means and I am pretty sure what you mean so don't bandy words son ;/

I will be the first to hold my hands up if tommy Robinson achieves something positive but so far all he has done is created a group of bar room thugs who I find embarrassing as an Englishman

Time will tell and as I say, maybe he has had his eyes opened and I will be more than happy to admit I was wrong about him

• Like 8

A nation is a race/ethnicity,with a shared heritage.

It doesn't matter where they live a Pakistani can NEVER be an Englishman and vice versa.

What you and tommy want is worse than multiculturalism,because rather than having different races living separate side by side with all problems that brings it bastardises and adulterates the greater race.