Nipped Out...

Just nipped out. Left mine at 7pm and got home at 5am. In work in 2 hours. Can't wait :laugh:

Went up the Dales with Jim (T Jones on here) and we just took my bitch. He lamped. Top bloke he is. Really enjoyed it.

We spent just under 3 hours on the hills and she managed 31 from 34 slips and a rook for good measure :laugh:

My legs are fecked, really tough walking some of it.

Here's the final bag...

null_zpse6b37ca1.jpg

I think she deserves a few hours by the fire now...

null_zpse90b6fd1.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just nipped out. Left mine at 7pm and got home at 5am. In work in 2 hours. Can't wait   Went up the Dales with Jim (T Jones on here) and we just took my bitch. He lamped. Top bloke he is. Really en

some times I have more pleasure takeing some 1 up north or down norfolk ect,,,,erns put 1,503 rabbits away in 2 seasons and 1 poxy month so far,, it don't become boring but it can become the same ol

hope some of the non believers and numpties are reading this thread   a chap takes on a pedigree unknown, non worked adult dog, he has obviously put in lots of time and effort and it looks like she

Thanks for the comments, it was a good session for sure. Certainly my biggest bag to date.

I've managed to blag half a day off work today so I can get my head down now :thumbs:

Crackers - Roadkill? Hahaha. I got them out of the freezer really. All the rabbits from last 2 seasons and laid them out :laugh:

• Like 4

good bag there gaz the bitch did well mate....

hows her retrieving if you don't mind me asking?

Non existent :laugh:

It's hit and miss mate. She never does a text book retrieve where she runs back and drops it in your hand. Closest we get is 6 feet away and more realistically 12 feet away. If she catches the other end of the field she will run back and stop just short of you. If she catches close to your feet she will often move a few feet away before standing with it.

It could be a lot better for sure but I've seen a lot worse.

She was hunting up a little bit last night after missed runs. She only missed 3 granted but usually she is straight back if she misses. All 3 times tonight it took her a good while. Maybe just so much scent about that she isn't used to?

• Like 1