Keneld Up To The Max

I like to come on this site from time to time and read some interesting posts ranging from the gun dog section all the way threw to the hound section but notist the lurcher section sum lads seem to keep a lot of lurches I was just wondering how they have time to give them anuf work I've only got the one and sum times I think I'm not giving that anuf I try and lamp her twice a week and give her and me terrier at least a hours walke a day . Yet I've sum pictures on hear with lads holding 3/4 dogs at a time and they have got over 4000 posts on this forum mm sumit isn't right

I like to come on this site from time to time and read some interesting posts ranging from the gun dog section all the way threw to the hound section but notist the lurcher section sum lads seem to keep a lot of lurches I was just wondering how they have time to give them anuf work I've only got the one and sum times I think I'm not giving that anuf I try and lamp her twice a week and give her and me terrier at least a hours walke a day . Yet I've sum pictures on hear with lads holding 3/4 dogs at a time and they have got over 4000 posts on this forum mm sumit isn't right

I wouldn't let it worry you mate.

There are for sure some lads who's dogs have never seen a decent shift but to here them talk on here they are world beaters.

But there are also some lads on here with 3/4/5 dogs and they get grafted. Properly grafted. To a level that I can only dream of having the time to reach.

Post count certainly doesn't mean anything :thumbs:

• Like 1

I call that passion for the sport i have 4 lurchers and yes it does eat a lot of hours up but if you love what you do its not a problem one bit as for the posts on hear have you heard of mobile phone technology there is a little thing on there now called the internet you may have heard of it you can post whilst you are at work this has to be a silly question

A thread started by a guy who's status says..........

"hello mate.its black broken coated bitch its a realy nice little bitch.yes its steadly starting to reatrive but its still young.iv got a 10 year old bitch and a dog out off her age 4 but the old dogs realy failing now.i got the pup in so i could share the work out with me 4 year old dog but i dont think il have the work for it.id like the pup to go to the right place.not passed on"

:laugh:

• Like 3

don't let it worry you some lads are out 7 nights a week and post on here during the early evening -- it might you thats doing something wrong :hmm:

Surely you've got more to worry yourself about..... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

I get what your saying tbh, I like to have 2 but a lot of time finding work for 2 can be hard going,it does come in handy for in jury's and later in the season.

1 dog can take a lot of work, and be better for it.

There again if some one wants a pack its no skin of my nose...

• Like 1

Surely you've got more to worry yourself about..... :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Worrisome thoughts reproduce faster than rabbits. :yes:

You are right each to there own but to have 4 lurches in there prime how are you going to see there full potential and as for passion I never new it went off how many dogs you have or how many posts you put up .

I went for a quick walk after work last night,2 adult lurchers,3 adult terriers,1 sapling terrier,3 terrier pups and an Akita,2 rabbits entered cover closely followed by 4 terriers and an Akita,2 rabbits eventually attempted freedom,what i finally retrieved would,nt have fed a skinny Ferret.I may have a jukel or two to many,or need meatier quarry?.

I must admit I do often wonder why some folk who have 4 /5 dogs and then in the next breath they say ,there,s no game in the area were they live,, snipes old now but going back just 2 year, when snipe cud do a good shift in, I all so add ern has a young dog,, 2 dogs was more than enough, to get the full benefit out of, ok iff 1 got knocked up, then the work load wud go on the 1 dog for a while,,,

Edited by tjones3862