Long-Term Jobless To Do Unpaid Work Or Lose Benefits

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh at first glance ,, it looks like a good idea,,, but would it take away a real job of somone else?...... Or is it like getting comunity service for a crime,,,, in wich case it's kind of wrong again

not all do.but its good to see the tory propaganda machine is in overdrive here,and blaming all the countries woes on the poor. sad really. we seem to have compassion for every starving coon in some o

You try finding a job as it stands today! I'm looking local and UK wide and still nothing, I'm a hard working lad, decent education, well mannered etc and learn quickly with plenty to give a company a

Posted Images

"why is it called the welfare system is it cause it's well fair?"

"Unemployment benifit is wicked caus you get paid money for doin nothin"

"them miners must have been well lazy if they didn't o to work for over a year"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you've done it :laugh:

Start a job at 9 tomorrow morning ;) top shirker :D:D

:thumbs::D

I think you should be commended for belittling him into work mate..... Well done... Lol

Start a job at 9 tomorrow morning ;) top shirker :D:D

labs bitch :laugh::laugh::laugh:
He's been that for a long time, that's unpaid work though... Lol

thought maybe you had won on a scratch card :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Won???? f***ing won!!!!!!... Lol

Wonder if the litter pickers that will be laid off now will now have to work for a fraction of what they were on before doing the same job lol what about the community punishments handed out what will they be doing ? How about stopping all these foreigners coming into the country so them jobs can go to people who should be here then when there is jobs and jobs with prospects and a decent wage as the companies need the labour as much as people need the jobs then people that don't want to work told you don't need any benefits that would be totally understandable but it seems at the minute the working class ate being shafted and the propaganda is unbelievable I seen my local paper headlines about how the area was being targeted for $1m quid of fraud over a year in a big area now yrs they should do that but what about the billions being defrauded through tax what about the mps expenses costing millions when there ain't even 700, of them what about the back handers they are getting off huge firms by blood ling or making policies for them and guaranteeing themselves a job when they don't get voted or give up when there nose is blocked from the trough. All I'm saying is I'm sure 99.999 % of people want to work even shit jobs if it was enough money to live on and they know that the job is pretty secure if it rests on their actions so use that

300m training our young people who don't know if there black white American or Pakistani give people some aspirations that hard work can still ne rewarded just too many dead end jobs when people have got a house whatever kids they have to make a claim then get told apply for this job they get the job 3/3 weeks even months later told there's no work and have to claim again waiting weeks months for any benefits is it any wonder why people are a bit reluctant to jump at the first minimum wage job ?

• Like 1