Scottish Independence

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets get this put to bed once and for all ask mr smallman all or nothing if he looses the vote he should step down and be fooked off out of the uk , england is nothing without the rest of the uk.

Im Welsh, can see 100% where the Scots are coming from but this is a unique Isle, its BRITAIN, we stood shoulder to shoulder for over 1000 years and not been invaded mun. All of us together can't be b

The oil that we pump out on our rig, is secured by the South Korean govt. Wee fat fucksalmond doesn`t see any off it,   He is just playing to the crowds, so he can get a statue in Glesga wee fat

Posted Images

Im Welsh, can see 100% where the Scots are coming from but this is a unique Isle, its BRITAIN, we stood shoulder to shoulder for over 1000 years and not been invaded mun. All of us together can't be beaten, we are a band of brothers, let's stay together but keep our own cultures. We could take on anyone, anyone if put up to it. No other country can say that, and that's why they admire us. Together Great Britain is so strong but divided? We fall.

• Like 4

again you will feel the brunt of the union breakup.if it ever did happen. wouldnt be so keen to gloat

United we stand. Divided we fall. You can win your pissing contest but you'll be having the same argument, with the faceless Eurocrats, for decades to come. The EU will rule two small countries easier than one united one. Welcome to the jungle. :)

If that lot get their way, 100 years time their future equivalents of themselves will be tirelessly campaigning for independence from the united states of Europe and bleating how they were horribly wronged by Salmon and his cronies 100 years ago.. :yes::laugh:

Amen, Malt. I quoted this because I can't like it. Scottish independence will have short term ego victory, but a long term subservience to the European teat... same as the English. Like I said go for it. We'll wait. Someone will eventually figure out that they're being screwed and all this EU nonsense will disappear. Don't believe me? Ask the average Irishman how their european conversion went.

Edited by ChrisJones

again you will feel the brunt of the union breakup.if it ever did happen. wouldnt be so keen to gloat

United we stand. Divided we fall. You can win your pissing contest but you'll be having the same argument, with the faceless Eurocrats, for decades to come. The EU will rule two small countries easier than one united one. Welcome to the jungle. :)

If that lot get their way, 100 years time their future equivalents of themselves will be tirelessly campaigning for independence from the united states of Europe and bleating how they were horribly wronged by Salmon and his cronies 100 years ago.. :yes::laugh:

Amen, Malt. I quoted this because I can't like it. Scottish independence will have short term ego victory, but a long term subservience to the European teat... same as the English. Like I said go for it. We'll wait. Someone will eventually figure out that they're being screwed and all this EU nonsense will disappear. Don't believe me? Ask the average Irishman how their european conversion went.

my pissing contest lol im not for the break up. thought that was pretty obvious.

what pisses me off is some of you little englanders arepretty arrogant,in this view "let them go it,we will laugh when it goes tits up" if you dont think it wont hurt you finacially then your sadly mistaken.

• Like 1

To me the break in the union would be bad thing at the minute we are the only country that.can challenge Germany in the EU and a divided britain is a lot weake. And I don't get why any Scots would want to leave us with a shared interest in nearly everything to a bunch of European crooks that are totally out for no one but theirselves and couldn't give a fock what anyone thinks look at Ireland made them vote again when it didn't go the way the crooks wanted

• Like 1

To me the break in the union would be bad thing at the minute we are the only country that.can challenge Germany in the EU and a divided britain is a lot weake. And I don't get why any Scots would want to leave us with a shared interest in nearly everything to a bunch of European crooks that are totally out for no one but theirselves and couldn't give a fock what anyone thinks look at Ireland made them vote again when it didn't go the way the crooks wanted

oh i can answer why "some" scots do want it, and i can tell you the vast majority are left footers lol

oh i can answer why "some" scots do want it, and i can tell you the vast majority are left footers lol

Ahh we finally get to the bottom of why your a unpatriotic c**t. Bigot!!!! Lol

my pissing contest lol im not for the break up. thought that was pretty obvious.

what pisses me off is some of you little englanders arepretty arrogant,in this view "let them go it,we will laugh when it goes tits up" if you dont think it wont hurt you finacially then your sadly mistaken.

The only reason any English people have that attitude is because probably most jocks are anti-England at present.

• Like 1

The only reason any English people have that attitude is because probably most jocks are anti-England at present.

well you couldnt be further from the truth mate, suggest maybe research it a bit before making bold comments like that.

Well nearly half the voting population want to cut their nose to spite their face,that doesn't include the various small minded idiots who no doubt don't vote,and young kids who are very easily wound up.

Though some English people may also be bitter because of the Scottish having their own parliament,free uni and prescriptions etc