Kyle Walker

So there's a photo of him getting helium (a so called legal high) from a ballon on a night out. what the big deal?? Or am I missing something?? Its not as of its a photo of him snorting m-cat ... The good old British making a mountain out a mole poop.

So there's a photo of him getting helium (a so called legal high) from a ballon on a night out. what the big deal?? Or am I missing something?? Its not as of its a photo of him snorting m-cat ... The good old British making a mountain out a mole poop.

Is it actually just helium? I didn't think that did anything, I thought laughing gas was the new party fad?

Is it actually just helium? I didn't think that did anything, I thought laughing gas was the new party fad?

It is.... All the rage in Ayia Napa when I was there the other week. Tried it a few times and it was shit!!

It is.... All the rage in Ayia Napa when I was there the other week. Tried it a few times and it was shit!!

Sounds like a fecking con to me! We all did it as kids to make daft voices, can't remember that being at all high inducing?

Aparently the yanks are inhaling alcohol now as well........... another fad that's supposed to hit the UK soon.

Sounds like a fecking con to me! We all did it as kids to make daft voices, can't remember that being at all high inducing?

Aparently the yanks are inhaling alcohol now as well........... another fad that's supposed to hit the UK soon.

Inhaling fumes or sniffing alcohol ? If its snorting shots That was being done in the welsh valleys over twenty years ago its nothing new .........

• Like 5

What, helium or laughing gas?

Inhaling fumes or sniffing alcohol ? If its snorting shots That was being done in the welsh valleys over twenty years ago its nothing new .........

This is different to that Socks;

http://www.wtop.com/267/3352304/Doctors-warn-against-craze-of-inhaling-alcohol

Its the laughing gas..... :yes: Didnt work on me though...........youve to inhale the balloon and blow it up again about 10-12 times. Load of shite!!

Now snorting vodka is something else, done that for years.........holy f**k it burns.... :D

Its the laughing gas..... :yes: Didnt work on me though...........youve to inhale the balloon and blow it up again about 10-12 times. Load of shite!!

Now snorting vodka is something else, done that for years.........holy f**k it burns.... :D

The inhaling craze I was on about is where they pour the alcohol over dry ice and 'smoke' the fumes.

The inhaling craze I was on about is where they pour the alcohol over dry ice and 'smoke' the fumes.

Those rooting tooting crazy yanks...........yeeeeeeee haa... :laugh:

• Like 1