End Of A Fantastic Partnership

Den

The boys were gutted about this, and were on the phone telling me,, they are both fond of you and yer dogs

As well as that, We are all thinking about you bud,, hope you`re Ok.

mark, im very honoured that youve replied, yes it hurts but it'll fade for sure, it's not losing her that phases me, it's coping with the stroke that hit me the day after,the bleed on my brain,has affected my speech and my power in my right side, onwards an up my big pal

feck sake mate thats no good youve not had a very good spell of late my dads had 11 strokes now 5 major and 6 mini he was fit as hell he would do a 12 hour shift at torness then home for the dogs and straight out lamping he had his first at 26 and hes 56 now atvb and hope you have a speedy recovery mate

mark, im very honoured that youve replied, yes it hurts but it'll fade for sure, it's not losing her that phases me, it's coping with the stroke that hit me the day after,the bleed on my brain,has affected my speech and my power in my right side, onwards an up my big pal

I thought all you borderers spoke funny.

On a more serious note I wish you all the best Denned, I've only met you a few times and you always have time to blether and have a laugh. You support many shows and run the lures after them when most folk wouldn't bother with the hassle. Take it easy and get well soon, I'm sure your boxing passed will give you the strength to full recovery and as always it's always the good guy never the arsehole :thumbs: