CC i have 180,000 acres of permission iam certainly not short of land the problem lyes with the shooter with there night vision and a few lampers coming on the land without any permission driving through hedges and locked gates causing chaos no respect for fck all then the good guys wonder why permission is so hard to get

That sounds more like gypsies.

They can allegedly be a real problem in some areas with poaching and allegedly no-one will approach them for fear of getting shot not gamekeepers or police.

Edited by Alsone

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll never get folks If you have a problem with what the blokes doing go tell him aint no point pissing and whinging about it on here

Here we go again playing right into the antis hands, slagging another field sport off, well done, they are bloody foxes for gods sake not corncrakes

the population of foxes in that area malt was already poor, no man can tell me those foxes were shot for the purpose of pest control, i believe in showing my quarry respect and fair play,,, that was j

Just heard in the last few days a so called hunting man has shot 30 foxes in 10 days with a high powered rifle in the surrounding area of two neighbour villages,, about 10 miles total area,, He was bragging that he stood outside earths and shot vixen and three young foxes,, what a great chap he is. As a terrierman myself i think that is an utter disgrace that in the month of august somebody can wipe out the entire fox population in that area in just 10 days,, I believe not one of these foxes was causing any concern for farmers , they were shot so that person could brag about numbers, unbelievable.

would you have been happier if these 30 foxes had been killed by 5 men with running dogs over the same amount of time ??????? after all none of these foxes were doing any harm ??.......or you just piss*d at that fact he's killed them before you and your terriers got to them ?? the latter sounds more likely to me

• Like 2

Just heard in the last few days a so called hunting man has shot 30 foxes in 10 days with a high powered rifle in the surrounding area of two neighbour villages,, about 10 miles total area,, He was bragging that he stood outside earths and shot vixen and three young foxes,, what a great chap he is. As a terrierman myself i think that is an utter disgrace that in the month of august somebody can wipe out the entire fox population in that area in just 10 days,, I believe not one of these foxes was causing any concern for farmers , they were shot so that person could brag about numbers, unbelievable.

would you have been happier if these 30 foxes had been killed by 5 men with running dogs over the same amount of time ??????? after all none of these foxes were doing any harm ??.......or you just piss*d at that fact he's killed them before you and your terriers got to them ?? the latter sounds more likely to me

Hit the nail on the head there boy I think :thumbs: