Fitter Type English Bull Terrier

surely if the cars broke down it could have been used as fuel lol my granda loved the stuff

Sacrilege.....Blondy Paddy's brew could transport you where ever you wanted to go....Nowhere in Ireland did I ever sample better!!

• Like 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Tinker belonged to an old school pal of mine from the mid 60's, and we still hunt together albeit at a slower pace. Tinker and Handy ( Red Hand of Ulster to give him his full name) were both bred

One for those interested in Wheatens... from the 1970s.... I had to crop it as the man in photo might not like it,,,    

No there was a wee dog from Limerick called "The Gallant Hendrix", Handy and Tinker, which were the only dogs of this breed I remember seeing certifying, which may be a contributing factor as to why t

Posted Images

Great pix Carlovian....just shows how age dims the memory....I thought it was Christy who owned Princess. I remember Blondy for a whole other reason. While all the other trailers were full of dogs....Blondy's was full bottles of the sweetest potien I ever tasted! His Glen of Imaal travelled in the boot of the car! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Christy Mc had a PRINCESS... she was full SBT and was off Geronimo... photo below she was 14 years old...

post-72602-0-03763900-1376603893.txt

• Like 5

Great pix Carlovian....just shows how age dims the memory....I thought it was Christy who owned Princess. I remember Blondy for a whole other reason. While all the other trailers were full of dogs....Blondy's was full bottles of the sweetest potien I ever tasted! His Glen of Imaal travelled in the boot of the car! :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Christy Mc had a PRINCESS... she was full SBT and was off Geronimo... photo below she was 14 years old...

attachicon.gifresizedimage.php.jpeg

Manys the good time we had in Laois,he would sometimes come up when we were doing our own thing,he never went back without a pup or a young dog to train it the Cork way lol.

it would be easier if ya could get yer hands on them old polaroid cameras them iphones have built in gps and plot where the pics are taken feck that lol

when you 1st get an iPhone you don't have to choose the option to map photos and correct me if I'm wrong but you can turn it off in settigs aswell ?( not always worth a risk in these days anyway tho )

1 thing that springs to mind is the ebts that worked are all heavily brindled markings. now I now colour doesn't make workers or matter in th dark but could it b staff or pit in the ebt blood that gave them the fire as all the other white bulls seem not to be good workers? and might be more closely related to the origional hinks line? where as the coloured ones have other type of blood introduced in more recent times?