Lurcher Bitch .

My question is what would suit me in a lurcher ,, I like a bit of lamping a early morning walk must be a bitch .To hunt a bit of anything I see .and bring back things I may shoot mark hunt up ...

I know on here its hard to get straight answers without kennel blindness so ... I dont want a collie x they dont have enough courage ,, I dont want a bullx they have too much courage ,, I have no use for a saluki x as hares are just trouble these days .. I dont want a lurcher x lurcher ... everyone tells you to get the cross what they have ...

one with decent parents doing the job.then its in your hands.imho most failures are probably the handlers fault.

if your savy enough you could train most dogs to do most tasks so get a cross you like the look of and take your chance.

atb.mat

A very broad brush of what you don't want!

greyhounds are about as courageous as you can get so a 1/4 collie shouldn't lack courage in pursuit so saying a collie will lack courage is a nonsense, I ‘ve seem bull crosses that won’t tackle foxes so saying to much courage is also a nonsense and not wanting lurcher to lurcher why?

Sounds like you'd not be wanting a lurcher.

with no disrespect intended i think it would be best if you got yourself out and about with a few different guys who worked different types / breeds you'd maybe be better placed to make an informed decision, ie not all bull types are the same and some collie lines are all balls, a wee bit of research now could save much heartache later