Topics Getting Locked

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love coursing, I been around it since I opened my eyes but these new breed on here are tossers , who bable shit trying to get noticed and just pathetic. Don't think they ever heard of txting. Gl

A hope they keep getting locked am sick of all the coursing bitching threads a wish they would all meet up in a field and leave the dogs at home and have a big f****n royal rumble and knock 10 shades

i love nothing better than pushing that button on these threads infact i dont even read them and still push it

the lurcher section is all but dead on here now............its either irish lads acting like the joyces and mcginleys and calling each other out over the internet..........or big bad bull crosses that only those in certain circles can be trusted to know about, yet there names plastered all over the internet........... :blink:

the lurcher is a dog that is enjoyed by many for many different reasons........they do so many jobs and that is what makes them the ultimate hunting dog............ :toast: go out with them, enjoy yourself and post what you can on here with a pic or two..........only then will we have a lurcher section to be proud of..............JMO............ :victory:

i love a good picture myself. there will be plenty to sift through come winter time i really hope they will be shown the respect they deserve :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

took your time

just been out trotting dogs after all the good advise i got the other day on the topic i put up. going to do magboxes tomorrow see what there veiws are :D:D:D

the lurcher section is all but dead on here now............its either irish lads acting like the joyces and mcginleys and calling each other out over the internet..........or big bad bull crosses that only those in certain circles can be trusted to know about, yet there names plastered all over the internet........... :blink:

the lurcher is a dog that is enjoyed by many for many different reasons........they do so many jobs and that is what makes them the ultimate hunting dog............ :toast: go out with them, enjoy yourself and post what you can on here with a pic or two..........only then will we have a lurcher section to be proud of..............JMO............ :victory:

i love a good picture myself. there will be plenty to sift through come winter time i really hope they will be shown the respect they deserve :yes::toast::toast::toast::toast:

they probably wont..............always some kunt on here waiting to rip into someone elses dogs.............. ;)

they probably wont..............always some kunt on here waiting to rip into someone elses dogs.............. ;)

i dont blame the poor dogs pal its the men behind them :thumbs:

took your time

just been out trotting dogs after all the good advise i got the other day on the topic i put up. going to do magboxes tomorrow see what there veiws are :D:D:D

there shit

save it for tomorrow please :D:D:D