Couple Of Hours Sunday

I dont generally do the hunting threads . I did however , enjoy a long awaited couple of hours out on Sunday evening . It was warm ish , not the killer heat we`ve been having , but still warm and the wind was getting `gusty` to say the least . I almost put it off thinking that my shot placement woud be a little erratic , but once i got to my first perm , a small place where i get my zero sorted , i found that low to the ground it was no so bad . I put a couple of mags throug the Airwolf , to guage whats what , and decided that while im out i`ll have a mooch . I got to my intended site and once out the car i saw a doe about 25 yds , and a few out further ( 50 -60 ) . I took her out and moved up to another , about 45 once ide crept up the shadow of the buildings , and that was in the bag too . I picked em up and , went to the far side of the site , where i can sit and pop em off as they come , and took a couple of woodies that were foolish enough to drop into the field as i sat there . As i picked them up i spotted a bunny about 40 yds , and took it where it sat .

That was enough for a short outting so i gathered up my stuff and decided i was happy with the bag and to a pic -

20130728_200707_zps99549cd4.jpg

On the way to the entrance i took 2 more rabbits , ( not in the pic ) which i was chuffed about . So its pigeon breast and rabbit in the fridge ..............

Game pie anyone ????????

• Like 5

No its just makes a change to tell the world about it .......

Hardly the world, just THL :D

Yes Stealthy , but im afraid i spend little time here these days .

i posted for the rest of the world on all the other forums :laugh:

• Like 1

No its just makes a change to tell the world about it .......

Hardly the world, just THL :D

Yes Stealthy , but im afraid i spend little time here these days .

i posted for the rest of the world on all the other forums :laugh:

:laugh: