Dose Anyone Lamp Anymore ?

as above dose anyone still get out lamping with the gun ? it seems to be all nv now days , obv i know nv is the best bagging option but i still like to get out with the lamp i do alot of lamping with the lurchers so iv cut a ild green filter down to fit my cree gun light and its spot infor tonight . anyway just wonderd if anyone else still lamps with there air rifles and to any sucsess ? thanks atb (Y)

I still use a lamp all the time and i reckon there's no shame to my numbers i would like a shot with the nv and see how i got on but i reckon the cost would be prohibitive .

I quite enjoy getting out lamping i take the rifle and my son lamps for me we have a laugh if i had n v i would be tempted to try it alone

• Like 1

i lamp, did once have a nv on one of my guns but i could not get on with it... im happy to lamp as i dont need a big bag, big bags every time leave you with nothing to shoot and/or the problem of getting more land

I refuse to go NV.

I prefer the lamp as I am then not scanning with my rifle, I also shoot with a lamp man which has many benefits too, and I lamp for him too.

Anyone who shouldn't be about would see the lamps scanning would hopefully avoid the area so hopefully it would also help the farmer. Having the lamp is also helpfully come time to gut the bunnys and for doing the locks and chains on gates.

Lamping for me all the way!

ATB

Matt