Best Bred In Ireland Now ???????

i like the look of the sham x scouser litter be good to see how they turn out :thumbs:

Did gorger hold any back ? :thumbs:

yeh the biggest and strongest bitch in the litter. half litter went to england and half in ireland :thumbs:

be interesting to see how they all turn out, especially if they get ran against each other in both countries, see what the differences are, that herbie of Jontys looks like a dog pup a was shocked to hear it was a bitch, real nice looking pup , good luck to the lads who got em

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty of good dogs in uk just not been tested enough yet, its easy to breed litters on spec but any good stockman will know what hes using

none there is not one real decent producing pure in the uk at present, most produce average or shite stuff, but most that are bred are bred for money only so there the rub, to be fair most of them ar

Soda bred

Posted Images

i like the look of the sham x scouser litter be good to see how they turn out :thumbs:

yeh the biggest and strongest bitch in the litter. half litter went to england and half in ireland :thumbs:

be interesting to see how they all turn out, especially if they get ran against each other in both countries, see what the differences are, that herbie of Jontys looks like a dog pup a was shocked to hear it was a bitch, real nice looking pup , good luck to the lads who got em

different litter pal herbies scruffy x big mush. scruffy is scousers litter sister :thumbs:

different litter pal herbies scruffy x big mush. scruffy is scousers litter sister :thumbs:

:laugh: trust me to get it wrong, nice dogs anyhows best of luck to em all :thumbs: watched big mush on dvd nice animal, liked the run of RP white bitch did real well to get back on hare n kill it when it cartwheeled and lost couple of hundered yards really liked that bitch, liked JW dog as well w, very worthy winner, :yes:

at the end of the day having good breeding lines killer to killer can only help improve your chances, it will simply come down to the men who raise and enter them, any short cuts taken will reduce chances, you also need a decent bit of luck on your side as well, :thumbs:

Aye good topic mate the best dogs will be terrier influenced eh?????.........and I wouldn't mind reading about some good wheaten, Irish terrier or Beddy Xs in Ireland. Make a difference from reading about them coursing dogs in Ireland and everyone arguing about the biggest lot of shite.

theres a good irish terrier x dog up north thats throwing good pups hes 9 now ill try and find a pic of him