Best Bred In Ireland Now ???????

think everybody thinks they have the best. no harm in dreaming but without doubt best producing pure at min is mike that brookie bred

best producing pure where?
says in ireland at the top but now that you mention it is there a better one in england
you mean dogs running or litters out of untested dogs
cant help thinking iv just been hit with an uppercut lol
:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs::toast:
bitch i bred was 10 year old killed 2s an 3s every time she was out an when she was finished had a career killing foxs an would still kill one and never jacked in her life....and i think everybody knows about the saluki dog . pups were all booked year in advance and if she had twice the amount pups wouldnt had a problem homing them :thumbs:
does the pure run ?
No never has and Never will....nothing from that litter is only jt dog and a bitch in Cork rest of them used for breeding

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty of good dogs in uk just not been tested enough yet, its easy to breed litters on spec but any good stockman will know what hes using

none there is not one real decent producing pure in the uk at present, most produce average or shite stuff, but most that are bred are bred for money only so there the rub, to be fair most of them ar

Soda bred

Posted Images

think everybody thinks they have the best. no harm in dreaming but without doubt best producing pure at min is mike that brookie bred

says in ireland at the top but now that you mention it is there a better one in england

bitch i bred was 10 year old killed 2s an 3s every time she was out an when she was finished had a career killing foxs an would still kill one and never jacked in her life....and i think everybody knows about the saluki dog . pups were all booked year in advance and if she had twice the amount pups wouldnt had a problem homing them :thumbs:

that's fair play breeding from a bitch like that, what stud did you use mate?

saluki dog of khan x asha he only young dog 3 in feb he hasnt been ruined an pushed to the limits but he can do his job. he just right for this season

again fair does at least the dog being worked like he should be, he got a few seasons to prove himself there, hope pups are good uns pal

• Like 1

does the pure run ?
No never has and Never will....nothing from that litter is only jt dog and a bitch in Cork rest of them used for breeding

jealousy hanging out you loydd dont forget your running dogs bred out my rejects pal

does the pure run ?

jealousy hanging out you loydd dont forget your running dogs bred out my rejects pal
no Sean just telling the facts these pures arent working salukis asha and Khan never ran hares mate and 99% of the pure puppies havnt either..its the truth..eg Mike mever ran or even seen a hare but when put to good well bred lurcher bitchs Hes throwing some top class stuff...dame for You when You put that Young pure to that good bitch should hav toppers aswell.Im not knocking them just letting people now they not WORKING salukis

i dont believe its possible to have good hare dogs in ireland they might have a best dog there but once over here its lower than average, there is keen lads that will sail over once a fortnight to run there dogs proper but its only once a fortnight theres lads here running like that once a day. so as i say the best dogs in ireland are mearely poor compared to ours;

best bred dog in ire??? who knows..............

most bred dog in ire........................................?........................................got to be the lucas dog, i hear all it takes is to be a tad gullible an have a pocket full a readies an you get your lining :whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Out of interest who is running pures in UK pre ban of course

not many id guess desert bred i think most off us realise we have now bred the ultimate hare dog an pure off any breed is out classed an dated in the field beeing saluki or greyhound the days off pure dogs need putting behind us in the field.

not many id guess desert bred i think most off us realise we have now bred the ultimate hare dog an pure off any breed is out classed an dated in the field beeing saluki or greyhound the days off pure dogs need putting behind us in the field.

load crap mate you can only go so far with lurcher x lurcher breeding

Think your wrong mate there are a few handy pures about
  • Like 1

i dont believe its possible to have good hare dogs in ireland they might have a best dog there but once over here its lower than average, there is keen lads that will sail over once a fortnight to run there dogs proper but its only once a fortnight theres lads here running like that once a day. so as i say the best dogs in ireland are mearely poor compared to ours;

I think that's a bad statement that why when we went over to com the eng men where run to by them of us

most bred dog in ire........................................?........................................got to be the lucas dog, i hear all it takes is to be a tad gullible an have a pocket full a readies an you get your lining :whistling::laugh::tongue2:

most of your posts on this section you having a dig at this lucas dog why is that pal????

a dig, dont you see the smiley face, its a fookin joke, an as to why???????????/ cos its the only irish dog on here i sick of hearing about, that good enuff for you, or will you make up an excuse an ban me to stop me saying what i please again.....

i do hope this answers your question :blink:

most of your posts on this section you having a dig at this lucas dog why is that pal????

He's not wrong though is he? :whistling:

Quick get on the phone........ :laugh:

• Like 1