Don't Want Too Go Too Work

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 years is too long for me, I need to have a plan for a year to 3 years or I'm shitting myself with anxiety! LOL. I hate feeling trapped or no where to go, need a plan no matter how daft to keep mysel

Any one else just get the feeling of just quiting your job or just not turning up

Yeah, but that isn't really an option when you have a mortgage to pay and shit like that. Always have a plan and never see what you are doing now as the end of the path, if you start thinking like tha

Yeah, but that isn't really an option when you have a mortgage to pay and shit like that. Always have a plan and never see what you are doing now as the end of the path, if you start thinking like that you're done. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Yeah, but that isn't really an option when you have a mortgage to pay and shit like that. Always have a plan and never see what you are doing now as the end of the path, if you start thinking like that you're done. :thumbs:

a life plan set yourself realistic targets where you want to be in 5,10,15 years or whatever --------------what age you want to retire and aim for that..

• Like 1

a life plan set yourself realistic targets where you want to be in 5,10,15 years or whatever --------------what age you want to retire and aim for that..

5 years is too long for me, I need to have a plan for a year to 3 years or I'm shitting myself with anxiety! LOL. I hate feeling trapped or no where to go, need a plan no matter how daft to keep myself sane and moving forward. Thinking about retirement is even worse, might as well buy a coffin now and just lay down in it. :laugh: I'm just bloody weird like that.

• Like 3

Every day,but rent and other bills need paying,work on a game farm during summer so nearly over what i really need is a steady job all year round,bit of a nightmare struggling through the winter,signing up at agencies just to get a day here and there.

• Like 1

Get on the dole mate,speaking to tramp the other week and he explained all the benefits he gets and it came to about £380 a week.

Seriously though if you enjoy your work it makes life so much better,If you plan ahead and save some money you could just change careers safely.

Retirement should be the word for "Doing what you want instead of having to go to work " .Don't dread it enjoy it !! :thumbs:

the younger the better I hit my targets at 50 ... :thumbs: my mrs keeps going to work because she enjoys it :icon_eek:

first day of decent weather chugged my job sick of working beside polish and a english plasterer that thought he was the best thing since sliced bread [prick ] enjoying the good weather of to my caravan tomorrow do some fishing then start a new job monday had the last 3 weeks off lifes to short :thumbs:

• Like 2