Windows 7 Or Aids .....?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a hard one , you can have a lot of fun getting aids , but I would imagine its a bit of a b*****d once you,v got it , and the fact that you can,t get rid of it must rankle a bit . windows 7 isn't m

pc's are pish, get rid and buy a macbook, no stress.

Or get a fecking life and go outside???

Its a hard one , you can have a lot of fun getting aids , but I would imagine its a bit of a b*****d once you,v got it , and the fact that you can,t get rid of it must rankle a bit . windows 7 isn't much fun but on the plus side having it is less likely to turn you into a social pariah , you can get rid of it and statistically it causes fewer long lingering painful deaths , so after much consideration I would opt for windows 7.

• Like 6

Its a hard one , you can have a lot of fun getting aids , but I would imagine its a bit of a b*****d once you,v got it , and the fact that you can,t get rid of it must rankle a bit . windows 7 isn't much fun but on the plus side having it is less likely to turn you into a social pariah , you can get rid of it and statistically it causes fewer long lingering painful deaths , so after much consideration I would opt for windows 7.

Lol at stan,, love that dry sence of humer,,

fancy a trade???

well if you dont fancy windows 7 and you send it across (because windows 8 is doing my tits in) and in the unfortunate event i find myself with aids i'll kindly swap or even send dose :hmm:

Or get a fecking life and go outside???

Oh, the irony! You were sat there, telling me to go outside!!! Prick! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fook going outside,Its hotter than the gates of Hell out there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,far better with the fan and a cold one inside :laugh:

:toast: