Drummer Lee Rigby's Funeral Today

Hopefully this goes very peacefully for all involved. Being deadly serious if anyone in anyway shape or form, whether its a placard or a shout of abuse aimed at this lad today they should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged through the streets!

• Like 11

Why did it take so long for his funeral? :hmm:

Probably need to keep the body till after the trail in case there any questions , no thought for the family

• Like 1

Hopefully this goes very peacefully for all involved. Being deadly serious if anyone in anyway shape or form, whether its a placard or a shout of abuse aimed at this lad today they should be tied to the back of a lorry and dragged through the streets!

100% Lab , i know you got to show respect for his family+ him, and keep it calm.But i tell you what Lab, if any of them rag heads started to shout+ abuse, i think i would kick off and try to kill the cu*ts with my bare hands or stamp on there feckin heads.Iknow its wrong mate, but istill feel very angry about it now, its always in the back of my head :yes:

• Like 3

Well I just watched the news clip of Lees funeral, his sisters interview and step dads and ill tell you it's a hard watch. Especially his wee boy with his t-shirt reading "My Hero My Daddy". And after you've watched it you begin to wonder how these b*****d politicians can sleep in there beds at night. They have the power, we don't to change this once and for all and will they, will they take the opportunity to move forward when the country is as one.....will they f**k.

Just seen as well there's been an explosion outside a mosque......I think they better get prepared for the worst. Feel sorry for anyone that's Muslim that wants to intergrate and be here to abide by our laws.... It's going to be a long slow journey I think!!!!!

• Like 3