Matt The Rat...

As I keep saying, there is lots going on behind the scenes that people can't see.

Myself and another mod are trying to help a couple of members who suffer with dyslexia, but some folks can't/won't be helped.

If I warn someone for text talk and subsequently see them trying to improve the way they post then I do all I can to encourage them.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My honest opinion is than not enough folk are kicked off this site...how many times have you seen someone who just posts inflammatory/irrelevant crap...and then when they get bored or challenged start

Dont get post in this neck of the woods , postman scared to come down the drive for some reason or other. plenty pubs though haha Look at that for spelling a damn miracle I tell you. Hahaha

It would be cruel and unjust to censor folk,..for the style in which they contribute towards a thread....   The criteria for wrist slapping, and any subsequent adjudication thereafter, should always

Posted Images

the first thing I do is have a look at the history of that poster. If it's an occasional thing then I send them a PM and remind them of the forum rules.,,,,thats what should have happened to me and i would have took it as a warning :yes:

For text talk yes, I agree.

But your warning wasn't for text talk Pip; as you well know :yes:

yes i know but ive never caused or given crap out or text talked i just thought it was uncalled for and so did a few more members not that it would bother you like

You are dead right.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

:hmm:It would be cruel and unjust to censor folk,..for the style in which they contribute towards a thread....

The criteria for wrist slapping, and any subsequent adjudication thereafter, should always be on what they write,..not how they do it...

Argument, disagreement and controversy, are part and parcel of any successful Forum,...as this unique one can attest,...however,.deliberate shit stirring and the spreading of lies, simply to cause personal hurt,..should always be stamped upon,.immediately...and those that choose to sit back and allow obvious injustice to occur, or worse still,.join in,...like gutless kids,. edging on bullies in the playground,...deserve far more than,... a mere deleting,... :yes:

Just an opinion,.and I well be wrong....

All the best, Phil.

• Like 7

It amazes me how diminutive little people who wouldnt say boo to a goose grow into huge giants of men when they sit behind a keyboard wielding their tiny little boney fingers :yes: ...........

• Like 5

:hmm:It would be cruel and unjust to censor folk,..for the style in which they contribute towards a thread....

The criteria for wrist slapping, and any subsequent adjudication thereafter, should always be on what they write,..not how they do it...

Argument, disagreement and controversy, are part and parcel of any successful Forum,...as this unique one can attest,...however,.deliberate shit stirring and the spreading of lies, simply to cause personal hurt,..should always be stamped upon,.immediately...and those that choose to sit back and allow obvious injustice to occur, or worse still,.join in,...like gutless kids,. edging on bullies in the playground,...deserve far more than,... a mere deleting,... :yes:

Just an opinion,.and I well be wrong....

All the best, Phil.

couple of questions Phil,

1, did you used to be called chalkwarren?

2,did you used to be a Mod?

talking sense like you just have, i think you should be a Mod.

if your computer does not have a spell check facility, you can type in here first, hit the spell check button, then copy and paste your text onto here http://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html

just pin the tab so its always available

That look a gud idea how do you pin it to tab and what are tabs??????

top of the page you will see the tab for the hunting life. put the cusor on it and right click, this will reveal a drop down menu, scroll down to pin tab, left click on it and thats it

if your computer does not have a spell check facility, you can type in here first, hit the spell check button, then copy and paste your text onto here http://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html

just pin the tab so its always available

That look a gud idea how do you pin it to tab and what are tabs??????

Paul, right click the link and then click on 'open in new tab'. You can then switch between the two.

couple of questions Phil,

1, did you used to be called chalkwarren?

2,did you used to be a Mod?

talking sense like you just have, i think you should be a Mod.

:laugh: I'm not much of a team player fellah,....and I hate censorship,...everyone has a right to speak their mind...

The job of a Moderator is not easy and requires certain, people skills,.. that I do not possess....

In truth, I am not worried what anyone does or says, just as long as they don't involve me..

The only thing that boils my piss,... is when low-life folk,.. tell LIES....and speak with forked tongue...

I'm not interested in feeble scripts which begin with, " I heard,..I thought,...or,..my mate said",...etc,.etc....

We are all hunting men on here, so lets keep it fecking real,...speak about what we KNOW to be true,...not

become members of that now defunct Pop Group....HEARSAY.... :thumbs: .

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 6