On & On & On..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up early doors as the wee un had a bad night with teething problems,weather was fantastic as I set off UNTIL I pulled up in the car park just before 5am..it was on with the waterproofs and off we went

Green Gable to the left of Great Gable in the centre...these are on my radar lol     I bumped into this wee place and when I peered through the window there was a can of coke and two cream cake

christ at this rate you'll not need the dogs come start of the season, you'll be fit enough to catch the game your self.

Hitting all the main peaks will be superb conditioning for the dogs, bet they lay a god few long ears to rest should you chose to do so, they will draw more strength from that than any roadwork or treadmill, gods land, they be training like Rocky in Rocky 4 :toast: awesome pics they don't half brighten up my days at work , again thanks for sharing pics, dogs are superb condition and all this will pay off big style in the coming months :victory:

• Like 2

9cf9a339328cba0d5eb355d5420e49fe_zpsde05

Green Gable to the left of Great Gable in the centre...these are on my radar lol

1954b106857c799e4facccf1b615582c_zps73c7

17ac55749fd5d9eef662f705c63a95f9_zpsb44b

I bumped into this wee place and when I peered through the window there was a can of coke and two cream cakes on the window sill lol..it's way up the mountain,I've never ever noticed it before?

2fc5d0c5113f67999390544419536b00_zps97c6

65179324cedb9b8bb786eb2063fabff4_zps4dab

SSHHHH! Fuji...Big E will be stalking you.....you know how he loves those cream buns!

where is it mate atb pp

Just the Western Lakes in Cumbria mate..those are around Buttermere and Ennerdale,just 15 mins from Cockermouth and Keswick.Ennerdale is the quietest,least popular of all the whole Lake District apparently? Thats why I like it lol..you could honestly trek about ALL week with little or no fuss whatsoever..There is a cracking Caravan Park called Dockray Meadows with both Statics and for tourers five minutes away at Lamplugh..dog friendly too..it has a shop etc as there ain't much around within a few miles other than wilderness lol..if you ever make the trip fella and fancy a walk about,give me a shout..Atb Andy

Got to hand it to ya Andy that's some distance up and down them fells,,, me and Trina did about 8 mile back in march up the dales,, and I had had enough,, mind it was deep snow in places.....

I know you keep moaning about getting old,,but that's fecking good fitness,,, just as well come sept when your carrying for me......;).

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 2

I've been watching Wainrights walks lately on the tele, good stuff and if you bump into that Julia Bradbury bird Fuji tell her I'm asking for her lol, you'll be munro bagging next mate :yes:

enjoyable write up and pics once again, keep up the good work :thumbs:

• Like 1

There's 4,,,3000 footers in the lakes,,,, you going to tackle them Andy ?,,, mind I did helvelyn years ago and it was very busy ,,loads of crag rats

crag rats :laugh::laugh: not heard that un before, always mobbed the peaks same with Ben Nevis and Snowdon, all three in one day some going mind good challenge :victory:

There's 4,,,3000 footers in the lakes,,,, you going to tackle them Andy ?,,, mind I did helvelyn years ago and it was very busy ,,loads of crag rats

crag rats :laugh::laugh: not heard that un before, always mobbed the peaks same with Ben Nevis and Snowdon, all three in one day some going mind good challenge :victory:

3 words..........

f**k that shit!! :laugh:

• Like 2