My Wild Life Camera

I've been getting more involved with some land I have , so trekked into the woods and set up this wild life camera I got on offer in ALDI (£80) , there still a few left in a store by me so might be worth checking your locals

This is some footage I got with mine :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBLNRxKKfY

I'm quite impressed, will be getting up there end of season with some tools to clear some rides and make a clearing in some places. Hopefully bring it along nicely

• Like 2

Very clear that mate..... :thumbs: Whats it like in the dark?

dark :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think we need to take a look at your Mod position.....i dont think your taking it very seriously.... :angel:

dark :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think we need to take a look at your Mod position.....i dont think your taking it very seriously.... :angel:

:laugh:

pmsl :laugh::laugh::laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGadRBis89o

Video in the dark mate

Thats pretty good too. Now last question does this camera have any lights on it that would let people know its there mate or is it pretty secretive. Id like to use it for seeing who is going about my place at night( if there is) and be able to catch them without them fecking off with my camera.. :censored::D

its fox lovers sneaking about lab

Aye well i hardly use any heating oil mate and it f***ing disappears too quick for my liking. Maybe not but id like to get a camera and find out.... ;)

A neighbour of my dad's who lives in Clacton has a wildlife camera in his back garden, so far he has video of loads of small mammals and birds but also foxes, badgers, deer, otters, water voles, weasels etc...basically farthing wood which is surprising, especially the otters.