Plummer Terrier In Heat

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds like your to early to me . take the dog away from the bitch for a day then try again. or she will get tender and cantancerous. . give him a couple of tries and if no joy. then do the same ag

Put them together in a room put the lights on dim then play some slow music , then buy some takeaway food Chinese is always good ! Now this usually works for me when I want to get my leg over lol.

really?, i'd like to see pics of the litter from that mix, genuinely intrested not being a sarcky twat

Posted Images

She is just to quick to turn - hopefully she will remain in season a few more days

what days she on now ? ---hold her in place move her tail out the way so she cant drop it down ----be a shame to miss a mating

She is just to quick to turn - hopefully she will remain in season a few more days

what days she on now ? ---hold her in place move her tail out the way so she cant drop it down ----be a shame to miss a mating

take em a walk over the fields out the way sometimes that helps with no distractions

sounds like your to early to me . take the dog away from the bitch for a day then try again. or she will get tender and cantancerous. . :thumbs: give him a couple of tries and if no joy. then do the same again. i think your maybe that eager for this mating that you are to soon to often. (same as the wife says to me) :laugh:

• Like 5

7 years ago i had a litter with a bitch 1 time stud on day 23. but that is not normal sice that time i dont trust days it depents on the bitch.

7 years ago i had a litter with a bitch 1 time stud on day 23. but that is not normal sice that time i dont trust days it depents on the bitch.

i also have had a birch stand and pup on day 21 to 23.