My Clootie Dumplin )

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's as may be. But, it just doesn't look healthy.   Repeat; WTF is it???

The Hairy Hunters Scottish Cookbook !!!  

Posted Images

aye i remember your taste tasting lol couldnt even wait till you got in the house lol breaking chunks off with your clarty hands lol

That was the ex Dads fault.... Opening it up for a look and wafting the sweet scent about. Had to get fired in aboot it... Lol

• Like 1

THAT is the DOGS TESTICLES........I love it ....one of the advantages of a jock wife ....clootie dumpling..stovies (looks s..t tastes great).... :toast::toast:

Stovies....... Camping fishing food, big flask full of it on a piece, ohhhh ya f****r :D

• Like 1

big pan of stovies was always on the go at hogmany in our house.any c**t looked well pissed they were handed a plate,

"it will soak the drink up" lol

:laugh: f***ing spot on scot. Steak pie and tatties 12:30 at night on Hogmanay, got to love Scottish tradition :D

• Like 1

i know baw,weird eh go to a party and get a f*****g sit down meal lol,pan of home made soup.not so common these days though.mind me or my brother getting shoved out the door at 11.55 as my maw didnt want the neighbour being her first foot. i might add we werent the only ones in the street chittering in the bloody cold lol

aye its no the brawest looking lab lol my maw used to break up square sausage in it .The nightclub i worked in,started selling wee trays of stovies,made a f***ing fortune from all the piss heads lol

i know baw,weird eh go to a party and get a f*****g sit down meal lol,pan of home made soup.not so common these days though.mind me or my brother getting shoved out the door at 11.55 as my maw didnt want the neighbour being her first foot. i might add we werent the only ones in the street chittering in the bloody cold lol

aye its no the brawest looking lab lol my maw used to break up square sausage in it .The nightclub i worked in,started selling wee trays of stovies,made a f*****g fortune from all the piss heads lol

:laugh: I love home made soup. It's funny how every c**t knows it by that name as if its a set soup and not just soup you make at hame lol. You want a bowl of hame made soup soon, you knew it was f***ing lentil soup and you loved it. I always to this day break bread into it lol. Stovies, you've got to add brown sauce