I.e.d.......islamic Emergency Defence

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i know your wanting to sit on the fence here and debate but just read that highlighted bit again.....sit down with a nice cup of coffee and have a f***ing long hard read at what you just wrote. I'm

FFS you must be on a wind up son, no one could be that much of a f***ing idiot to write such bollocks and believe it.....................!     I've seen it all now !   No wonder this countries

Sadly the difference between muslims and the rest of us is they stick together ........we don't !

Posted Images

Not a dig when I ask this because I'm no fan but how would you stop islam kev? Or anyone else. How would you honestly stop islam and lets try to have sensible answers rather than just kill all the pakis or put every paki c**t on a boat home....

Not a dig when I ask this because I'm no fan but how would you stop islam kev? Or anyone else. How would you honestly stop islam and lets try to have sensible answers rather than just kill all the pakis or put every paki c**t on a boat home....

inform the shepherd........... :whistling:

I wish I knew, id be PM within a week :toast:

Ermmmm no you wouldn't. You'd be in jail for being a racist.
  • Like 4

It's fair to say that chowdury needs his head cutting off and sticking on a stake......if i was to go online saying right lads let's get a band of Islam Hunters together i'd be in custody before the week was out!

Why does he need his head cutting off because you disagree with his opinion? I'm certainly no fan of his...and when people say that makes us no better than them i think to myself you don't bring a knife to a gunfight...but by saying you would kill people for an opinion is no different than their views. Which reminds me we call them terrorists and they call us terrorists. And agree with the woolwich beheader when he said our goverment don't care about us. I bet most would prefer us not to be loosing troops at war which is over oil. Do our goverment actually listen? It's all about profit for them when doing one of the rare jobs that should be done more so with a love and passion. Sure it's a job and gotta live but they forget they work for us.

i conducted a liitle experiment, using Google, and tried to find organisations, other than the Police, you could report to if you were attacked by Muslims.. .......guess what? I couldn't find a single one! They must exist, but beggared if I could find them !

Not a scientific experiment, I grant you, but I think it does show how much more better organised and motivated they are (IED is one of many such sites). And that is were they have got ahead of us!