Anyone Else Work A Ebt X Lakey

I got given a ebt x lakey when it was aged 6months from a family who longer wanted it, I only got it for ratting to be honest never thinking it would entertain earth work how wrong I was. The dogs aged 5yrs old now and I've dug well over 100 foxes with her. A real solid grafter with would love a pup off her so planning on putting my wheeler dog over her next season then maybe look at retiring her at the age of 7.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wont be posting pics of my terriers on a public site i'm afraid mate.

The English bull Russell was a popular choice with the cork lads down through the years,plenty of good dogs of this type past and present,and not only in cork

bullsht      

I got given a ebt x lakey when it was aged 6months from a family who longer wanted it, I only got it for ratting to be honest never thinking it would entertain earth work how wrong I was. The dogs aged 5yrs old now and I've dug well over 100 foxes with her. A real solid grafter with would love a pup off her so planning on putting my wheeler dog over her next season then maybe look at retiring her at the age of 7.

bullsht

• Haha 1

bullsht

:hmm:

bullsht

WOW

put a couple of pics on mate would like to see what the wee bitch looks like ....... isit bullshit cause the lad wont post pictures up maybe hes using his head

I just wanted to no if anyone worked a similar cross. I have nothing to gain but a lot to lose posting pics of my dogs :thumbs:

• Like 1