Micro/grey Ferret Problem!!!!!

the old ways are the best ways none of this ferret complete shite, my ferrets shit the same colour quite dark if there on rabbit or bread and milk.. i usually only feed rabbit through the winter as i have enough spare but last summer i kept them on bread and milk all summer and were no different to normal feeding abit of both now as what the rifle ruins for the butcher the fuzzys have i dunno everyone has there own opinions and can keep their ferrets how they want to but this chap had a dying ferret and was asking for advice i wasnt giving it to you nosy fuckers which would never take advice anyway your sorts i think are known as cypersportsmen sit behind a computer telling every f****r what to do and how to do it when really you rarely actually go out there and get on with it yourselves.. i wasnt talking to you nosey b*****ds i was speaking to the chap which put the post up so if youd kindly mind your own business ive gotta go now dose the fuzzys up on milk butter and cheese :feck:

I hope its cottage cheese...none of that poofy cheddar

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People fed bread and milk because they didn't know any better MILK IS BAD FOR FERRETS .... Ferrets are lactose intolerant and milk just scats straight through them ... Just look at the yellow squirts

Maybe with all that exotic breeding there's something missing in its diet like Friday night caviar .Mate there all the same a ferret and since you think yours is so wee you should of been pumping m

I have bred plenty of micros and they don't come on any slower than a a normal ferret kit FFS all they are is a small ferret nothing special .........

the old ways are the best ways none of this ferret complete shite, my ferrets shit the same colour quite dark if there on rabbit or bread and milk.. i usually only feed rabbit through the winter as i have enough spare but last summer i kept them on bread and milk all summer and were no different to normal feeding abit of both now as what the rifle ruins for the butcher the fuzzys have i dunno everyone has there own opinions and can keep their ferrets how they want to but this chap had a dying ferret and was asking for advice i wasnt giving it to you nosy fuckers which would never take advice anyway your sorts i think are known as cypersportsmen sit behind a computer telling every f****r what to do and how to do it when really you rarely actually go out there and get on with it yourselves.. i wasnt talking to you nosey b*****ds i was speaking to the chap which put the post up so if youd kindly mind your own business ive gotta go now dose the fuzzys up on milk butter and cheese :feck:

If you didnt want people being "nosey" with regards your pearls of wisdom and voicing their own views then perhaps you should have put it in a p.m rather than open forum.now as you yourself have posted on here welcome to the ranks of us cyBersportsmen.finally your unnecessarily aggressive and insulting tone just end up making you appear a buffoon.atb john.

• Like 1

If you didnt want people being "nosey" with regards your pearls of wisdom and voicing their own views then perhaps you should have put it in a p.m rather than open forum.now as you yourself have posted on here welcome to the ranks of us cyBersportsmen.finally your unnecessarily aggressive and insulting tone just end up making you appear a buffoon.atb john.

really couldnt give a shit paha what a useless website ehh poor chap was only asking for some advise

Now the . . . . . you do sound like a fool. I would hazard a guess that you are pretty young, probably a teenager? There are a few folk that have commented on this thread, who have done . . . .well. . . .to put it mildly. . . .a shit ton of ferreting. So just on that front, you are very very wrong. Also, if you knew much about ferrets, you would know that they are obligate carnivores, who in fact have an intolerance to lactose. In giving a weak or ill ferret that kind of diet, you would probably lessen the chances of survival.

The best thing to quickly get a weak ferret back on it's feet is plenty of fluids, keeping it warm and getting (either by feeding it or syringing it) some hills a/d critical care food into it.

Mate some off the people your TYPING to do ferreting for a day job im 18 myself mate and ive always been told if you aint willing to learn off the peope who know then no one will teach you ! Which has be proven in what you have wrote.Dont give advise on something that your not sure about as your advise if not for the nosey b*****ds who corrected you could of been took by the lad and coud of quite easily finishesd his ferret off.

Sometimes it is better to just listen and learn :yes: you will probably try and argue your point now but just have a look at who is in the wrong by reading how many people have corrected you and learn from your mistakes

• Like 1

Mate some off the people your TYPING to do ferreting for a day job im 18 myself mate and ive always been told if you aint willing to learn off the peope who know then no one will teach you ! Which has be proven in what you have wrote.Dont give advise on something that your not sure about as your advise if not for the nosey b*****ds who corrected you could of been took by the lad and coud of quite easily finishesd his ferret off.

Sometimes it is better to just listen and learn :yes: you will probably try and argue your point now but just have a look at who is in the wrong by reading how many people have corrected you and learn from your mistakes

I think one or 2 of us chaps didnt realize that wilf11 is just winding you all up. . . This thread was ruined a long way back..lol.

Its a shame really because there is some good advice on here.... and some bad.

Main problem with the little ferts is not even your own vet usually knows enough about them to help you. . . they show very little signs of illness until its usually something bad.