Borris Johnson Calls For Fox Hunting In London

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10117433/Lets-have-fox-hunting-in-London-says-Boris.html

The Mayor of London said he knew the idea would cause "massive unpopularity" among animal lovers but said "I don't care".

He described how he had recently been left so angry after his cat was attacked that he was tempted to go out and "blaze away" with his air rifle.

He said: "This will cause massive unpopularity and I don't care. I'm pro liberty and individual freedom. If people want to get together to form the fox hounds of Islington I'm all for it.

"I got wild with anger not so long ago because I thought our cat had been mauled by a fox. I wanted to go out with my 2.2 and blaze away.

I'd love to see this, Fox hounds and trumpets blazing down central Soho!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boris plays the part of the jester , he is a very clever man by making the statement no matter how off the cuff the remark was he has used the old scam , There aint no thing as bad publisty , ther

"Blazing away" with his air rifle.

he is an idiot

I voted for him when I worked in London because he made it so motorbikes could use bus lanes. Halved my journey time.

Don't work there now so he can get stuffed. :thumbs:

very democratic of you :laugh:

I know the idea would cause "massive unpopularity" among animal lovers but "I don't care".

When I see the colossal and needless damage done to the wild birds and other small creatures, due to some submissive insisting that their 'pet' cats must be allowed to roam, completely uncontrolled and unlegislated on, it makes me so mad I want to go out with my rifle and blaze away.

Come to think of it? That's exactly what I do. And mine's no piddly air rifle. Blowing roaming ~ there for presumed Feral ~ cats out of their f**king skins? " It's just in my nature. I must be allowed to follow my nature. " :yes:

• Like 2

Do you think, that the ban on hunting with dogs over their ever get lifted?

no chance what so ever, when the majority live in urban areas and only get there experience of the countryside from the popular media and day trips. your pissing in wind unless the vote is taken in the individual counties and applied only to them counties. devolution :laugh:

Could you imagine the backlash you or I would get if you said you was going to blast away down the street at the foxes with your .22, your feet wouldn't touch the floor and you could wave goodbye to your guns.

Could you imagine the backlash you or I would get if you said you was going to blast away down the street at the foxes with your .22, your feet wouldn't touch the floor and you could wave goodbye to your guns.

Theoben have offered him a sponsorship deal :laugh::laugh::laugh: